Beat The Heat By Following Simple Tips
Summer season or pre monsoon season last from march to august. The hottest months are April to July, temperature ranges from 35-48°C. So, to beat this heat we need to take some precautions and change in our routine in order to remain healthy and fit. Due to which we can obtain glowing skin, active and disease free body.
There are some simple tips so that you can beat the heat:-
- Whenever you are stepping out of the house or going out in sun, make sure to apply sunscreen on the body parts which are directly exposed to sun. So, apply sunscreen just 10 min before going out so that it can easily penetrate in the skin.
- Sunscreen has its effect for 2-3 hours so if you had to remain in sun for longer duration, apply the sunscreen gain at regular intervals.
- In summers, often we find people complaining about irritation in eyes. So, here is the solution. Take water and add some drops of Rose water. Add some ice cubes in it and then dip cotton ball in the solution completely and then put that cotton ball over your eyes for 5 minutes. By doing this, the problem of irritation in eyes and exhaustion can be resolved.
- As sunscreen the most important thing to carry with yourself when stepping out of the house are glares or goggles. Don't use any glares, try to select branded glares which are suitable to your face type and most important do not harm your eyes.
- To control your oil glands you can use natural home made toners. Its very simple and chemical free. For this, take neem leaves and soak them in water for whole night and then next morning boil this water till it evaporates half the quantity. After boiling, filter this water and then apply this water 4-5 times in a day on your face.
- To remain healthy and for glowing skin, drink 12-15 glasses of water atleast. And if possible drink lemon water adding salt to it. Drink this solution 4-5 times a day. Lemon is good for skin a dn is very helpful in digestion system also.
- Eat fruits, salads, curd, lassi as much as you can. As fruits help in keeping you healthy and help to get rich skin.
- So, make sure these all things should be in the menu.
- We all witnessed the tanned dark skin. How to get rid of it? So, here is the answer.
- To get pink glowing skin again, take half tea spoon of walnut kernel powder and 1 tea spoon rice powder. Mix both the powders and add half teaspoon of white carrot juice. Now mix 1 table spoon butter milk and few drops of rose water. Mix all the ingredients and make a paste.
- Apply this paste all over your face, neck area and back. Allow it to dry and then wash off with cold water.
- You will get pink glowing skin.
So, if you are going to follow these simple tips, this summer you are going to enjoy. Keep drinking water and keep hydrating your skin.
- Nature Therapy: Helpful in having a Sound Sleep
Nowadays, anxiety, issue of not getting quality sleep are the major issue which are being cured by taking pills. But the better option and natural one is planting trees which are home-friendly.