Beauty Investments that will Save You Time
Time Saving Beauty Investments
It can be time consuming to take care of our outward appearance. We are faced with multiple tasks that we must perform daily. This includes
- Hair. Washing and/or styling is a daily must before leaving the house.
- Skin. Washing our skin and applying makeup is also an important habit.
- Eyebrows. The brows should always be well groomed.
There are some products out there that may require an investment but that will help you save time in the long run. In other words, it does take work to keep up with your beauty routine but the right products can help diminish the time you spend.
Beauty Routine Opinions
Does your beauty routine take too long?
Professional Hair Cuts Are Time Savers
Invest In Your Hair
The first thing you should do is spend the money to take care of your hair. This includes finding the tools needed to take care of your hair with a minimal effort and also investing in a good hair cut. Some essential tools include
- Effective hair products such as shampoo, conditioner, and other styling products.
- Tools such as hair dryers and curling irons.
- Brushes and combs designed for your hair type.
When you get your hair cut, explain to the stylist that you want something that will save you time. Then, ask for recommendations on an easy way to style it and for the best products to use.
Clarisonic Skin Care System
Take Care of Your Skin
Another huge time saver is investing the money in the right products and overall care for your skin. This means that you should see a dermatologist if you have skin problems or to get advice on the best way to care for it. Then, you should buy the products you need to get your skin looking as clear and healthy as possible.
The reason to take the time to care for your skin properly is because it will help save you time in the long run. If your skin is clean and free from problems and blemishes, you won't need to spend extra time covering up your flaws with makeup. You will be able to apply a minimal amount of makeup which means that the investment you made in your skin will be well worth it.
One of the best skin care investments you could make is a Clarisonic skin cleaning system. But, before you make a purchase, consult with your dermatologist. This helps save time and money in the long run because it can help clear up problem skin. This product, however, is not for everyone. Your dermatologist will advise you either way.
Well Shaped Eyebrows Save You Time
Shape Your Own Eyebrows
Perfectly Shaped Eyebrows
Getting your brows professionally shaped is well worth the time and money. Tweezing your brows by yourself can be time consuming. Not only that, but a pro will get things looking perfect. Once the brows are shaped, all you need to do is touch it up before applying makeup each morning using a pair of tweezers.
There are a few options for getting them shaped by a pro.
- Wax. This is the option that I like the best. I find that it is the easiest to execute. However, I keep needing to get it touched up which can place a drain on the wallet.
- Threading. I have never tried this but I know people who have and love it. The claim is that it doesn't hurt as much as waxing. Since I have never used it, I can't say either way.
- Permanent removal. Laser hair removal is a good way to get the brows shaped forever. I don't personally like this because I like the versatility of being able to change my brow shape. I doubt I will ever try it. However, I know some people who've had this done and loved it.
You can also take the time to shape your own brows initially. However, it is a much better investment to have a pro do it, at least initially.