Benefits of Body Exfoliating
Exfoliating to Get a Pure and Soft Complexion
Benefits of Exfoliating Your Skin
Most people follow different ways to take care of their body and skin to get a pure and bright complexion, because your skin deserves a special kind of care, exfoliation of skin is one of important followed ways to take care of skin, and you can do exfoliation at home or go to beauty salons to get skin exfoliating.
And here are some benefits of skin exfoliating:
- Exfoliating is important to removes the outer surface layer of the skin from impurities and dirt.
- Exfoliating removes the dead cell layer, and gives the skin luster and freshness.
- Exfoliating fights aging and prevents the formation of wrinkles, rejuvenates the dead skin cells with new ones, and gain vital complexion and radiance.
- Remove skin pigmentation and scars, dark spots on the skin, such as freckles and pigmentation pregnancy and childbirth.
- Pores Keep clean and free of dirt, and thus prevent the formation of pimples in them.
- Exfoliating helps in moving blood circulation, restores skin freshness and vitality.
- Using of sugar and salt as nutrients for the skin give it vitamins and minerals.
Exfoliating is sometimes used to remove certain types of benign tumors in the skin.
Natural Recipes to Scrub Your Skin
Here are some of natural recipes to scrub your body and you can use any of natural ingredients:
- Salt: is a natural exfoliant for skin and easy to use, just moisten the area that you would like to exfoliate with olive oil for 15 minutes, then place the salt and start doing circular motions to exfoliate your skin, you can massage any area of the body except the eye area.
- Sugar: is an effective and nourishing exfoliant for the skin and easy to use, just moisten the area that you would like to exfoliate with olive oil for 15 minutes, and then place the sugar and start doing circular motions to exfoliate your skin, and it can be applied on whole body.
- Oats with water: blend them together, and place the mixture on the skin, and rubbed in smooth manner, and leave the mixture to dry, and then wash the area with water.
- Sodium bicarbonate with sugar: blend them together, and rub the mixture on skin.
Almonds with honey: blend them together and put the mixture on the skin after moisturizing, and rub the mixture on skin and start doing circular motions for 15 minutes to exfoliate your skin, and then wash the area with water.