2013 Best Celebrity Short Hairstyles Hair Cuts Trends
Celebrity hairstyles are copied all over the world. Celebrities seem to change their hairstyles as often as they change their shoes. We might not be able to afford thousands of dollars for shoes every time we shop, although heaven knows most women wish they could; but, we can sure fork out a couple of hundred dollars to copy our favorite celebrity hairstyles.
Thousands of women wore the long layered feathered flip popularized by Farrah Fawcett in the '70s. Thousands more wore the "The Rachel" named after Jennifer Aniston's character in the popular TV sitcom "Friends." And, if you were around in the '50s (I certainly wasn't), did you sacrifice your beautiful long tresses and get the pixie very short hair style to look like Audrey Hepburn?
The men are also guilty in copying the hairstyles of celebrities. Millions of men wore Elvis Presley's big pompadour for years. Millions of kids and teens around the world wore the mop-top hair, also known as The Beatles haircut.
Last year, the best celebrity hairstyles were:
- Miley Cyrus' awesome trendy new short hair was a huge hit
- Anne Hathaway's new chic short hair was adorable
- Emma Watson's pixie haircut still came in number one favorite for short hair
- Jennifer Aniston's bob hairstyle was the most requested in beauty salons
- J.Lo's luxurious wavy hair with long sideswept bangs was the favorite long hairstyle
This year, here are the Best Celebrity Hairstyles for 2013:
The pixie hairstyle continues to be a favorite among the celebrities in 2013.
- Emma Watson's pixie hairstyle she sported to signify growing up at the end of the Harry Potter series, is still the number one favorite for pixie hair cut.
- Michelle Williams' sweet pixie short cut is also hot in 2013.
- Halle Berry's pixie hair cut is one of the favorite celebrity short hairstyles of all time.
Although the bob hair cut has evolved since the 30s, the short bob continues to dominate the hairstyles in 2013.
- Christina Ricci's cute angular short bob hairstyle is hot
- Rihanna's bob hairstyle with long straight bangs (fringes) is so trendy.
- Mary J. Blige's fabulous graduated bob, cut shorter in the back and longer in the front, is chic, trendy and sophisticated.
The Best Celebrity Short Bob Hairstyle
The Best Celebrity Short Bob hairstyle for 2013 is that of Jennie Garth. Jennie's hair is jagged cut all through the length and layered to wicked perfection. The long wispy side swept bangs (fringes) make this short bob cut very chic, playful and trendy.
The Most Versatile Short Hairstyle
The Most Versatile Short Hairstyle goes to Ginnifer Goodwin. Ginnifer's hair cut is chic, trendy and cutting edge. This hairstyle is cut in different length, some very short, some hair are longer, and the result is absolutely fantastic. This hair cut allows Ginnifer to sport variety of style from chic to cutting edge.
Ginnifer Goodwin's short cutting edge hair cut is my favorite celebrity hairstyle. I love this short hair cut so much, I made a video of Ginnifer's short hairstyle.
Here it is. I hope you like it.
More Hairstyles, Hair Style, Cuts, Trends by Rosie2010
- 2013 Short Hairstyles for Women
- 2013 Hairstyles for Women with Medium Length Hair Style Cuts
- 2013 Hairstyles For Women with Long Hair
- 2013 Hairstyles with Bangs for Round, Oval, Square, Heart, Oblong Face
- 2013 Best Celebrity Short Hairstyles Hair Cuts Trends
- 2013 Braided Hairstyles for Women - Fun Braids, Braided Updo Hair Styles
- 2013 Curly Hairstyles for Women - Curly Hair Styles: Short, Medium, Long
- 2013 Bob Hairstyles for Women - Bob Hair Styles: Short, Medium, Long
- 2013 Hair Extensions - How to wear Clip Hair Extensions
- 2013 Hairstyles for Men Short Medium Long Hair Styles Haircuts
- 2013 Hairstyles for Men with Balding Thinning Hair Style Cuts Trends
Did you know? by Rosie2010
Did you know you can create your own HubPage?
Did you know you can be part of a great community, make friends and, share your knowledge and experience, and EARN MONEY through Adsense and other Affiliate programs?
Yes, you can! JOIN HUBPAGES NOW - CLICK HERE!