Best Cosmetic Surgery Clinics in Japan
The world's best cosmetic surgery clinics are in Japan. The best plastic surgery and surgeons you'll never found anywhere. Japanese are widely known for their keen attention in every detail. This modern world doesn’t only show that Japan caters cars, industrial machineries, engine parts, semi-conductors, video equipments, computer accessories and many more spare parts that could build a lot of essential things. Japan is giving a big wave not only in improving the world but also in beautifying and improving everyone’s looks.
Japan’s plastic surgeons are amongst the renowned aesthetic physicians in the world today. They rank amongst the most successful and best educated doctors in the world. So Japan is becoming one of the favorite spots by celebrities, elite, and whoever who values his looks and face as a big investment in life.
Someone might ask, your new car was made from Japan? What about your nose? lol
Before going to the “Land of the Rising Sun, ” choose the best surgery clinic you would want to visit base from your purpose. Is it going to be botox, or liposuction maybe? Hmm maybe tattoo removal? Or a nose job and tummy tuck? Perhaps, few surgeries in one visit? Below are the lists of best cosmetic surgery clinics in Japan. And of course the best surgery clinics are in Tokyo. Make your way…
Best Cosmetic Surgery Clinics in Tokyo
- Plaza Clinic – Plaza Plastic Surgery Clinic is among the well-known and most praised plastic surgery clinic in Japan because it’s the only clinic in Japan that is run by U.S. Board Certified Plastic Surgeons. And they entertain you in English. Its surgeons are Dr. Robert Katsuhiro Kure and Dr. Mineo Orito. Both doctors have more than 18 years of experience in the U.S. in the field of surgery. Visit their clinic’s website at plazaclinic.com
- Bioscor International – this clinic in Tokyo is a branch of Bioscor International aesthetic medical clinic that operates globally in eleven countries around the world and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. The clinic has helped patients enhance their physical aesthetics, skin appearance and self esteem. Visit their main website.
- Jujin Hospital – is the oldest and the newest in cosmetic alteration practice and research in Japan. It was the first in Japan to practice and study the latest cosmetic alteration techniques in the world such as Liposuction, Instant Lift and Anti-Aging. Visit their website at Jujinhospital.com
- Akai Medical Clinic - Akai Clinic provides aesthetic surgery, laser and photo RF treatment, cosmetic dermatology and anti-ageing treatments through the use of the latest techniques and state-of-the-art equipment. The clinic is headed by Dr. Hidemi Akai, a board-certified plastic surgeon and an associate professor of the Plastic and Reconstructive department of ShowaUniversity in Tokyo. Akai has over 20 years of experience in the field of surgery.
- Tokyo Skin Clinic - The doctors are fully licensed in Europe and Japan. They are the head of medical advances in the treatment of skin (both medical and cosmetic). They are fluent in Japanese, English and Dutch, and many of their clients are foreign residents in Tokyo. Feel free to visit at Tokyo-Skin-Clinic.com
- New Beauty Clinic – specializes in Botox and Hyaluronic Acid shots. The clinic provides the best and fastest way (about 10 minutes) without pain botox and hyaluronic acid shots for your skin, muscle, and bone structure. Their address is at K's Miyake Bldg., 2F, 4-10-4 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo. Unfortunately, the clinic’s website is on Japanese.
Would you undergo surgery to be pretty?
Surgery price list
Plastic surgery price list from the best surgery and aesthetic clinics in Japan are below. Prices are updated this year 2010 and are in Japanese Yen. The surgery prices below were from the top and most sought surgery clinic in Tokyo, Plaza Clinic.