- Fashion and Beauty
Best Drugstore Makeup 2017 -Universally Flattering for eyes, face and lips
Foundation / Concealer
- This foundation is a steal for less than $10 and can truly work on any skin type from oily, combination to dry or mature skin. It offers long lasting coverage and a smooth, natural look with SPF 20. The one limitation is that it lacks a wide range of shades.
- This concealer truly can work anywhere on the face, including for under-eye circles. It is a thin consistency but still offers good coverage. It doesn't cling too much to fine lines either which works well for mature skin.
- This pressed powder is velvety soft in texture. It works for touch-ups or as an all over setting powder. This comes in a wide range of shades.
- Milani Powder Blush is a matte blush but does not look "dry" when applied. The color Romantic Rose is suitable for most people and gives a lovely flush look to cheeks without clashing with your lipstick. This is a great starter blush.
- Essence Pure Nude Highlighter (Color recommended: Be My Highlight) applies to the skin with a very sheer glowing/radiant quality unlike other highlighters that can look too cakey or have too much shimmer.
- Milani Eyeshadow Palette- Must Have Naturals palette provides neutral matte colors and shimmer colors for every occasion.
- CoverGirl Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara is universally flattering when you need a water resistant option that is easy to apply close to the lash line. This can work through weddings or beach days.
- NYX Slide On Lip Pencil is waterproof, comes in lots of colors (try Bedrose or Nude Suede Shoes), looks and feels natural and is incredibly long lasting. Drink coffee, go swimming for hours and this color won't budge. It is a great choice, plus at a price of around $8 each you can buy multiple colors easily.
- Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balms pack the perfect punch of color (tinted), SPF 20 and buttery smoothness. They're comfortable to wear and keep your look fresh throughout the day. You can't go wrong with this pick.