Dead Sea Salt Benefits
Benefits of the Dead Sea
The Dead Sea is known to have medical supernatural cures for Centuries. Yet, most people have no idea of the wondrous healing of this amazing salt.
Dead Sea Salt has many therapeutic and Medicinal benefits that have been known since ancient times.
Nothing lives in it. The Dead Sea is just over 45 miles long, but has no outlet, so the water has a high concentration of 33% salt and minerals, compared to only 3% in the Ocean.
The water also contains 21 minerals, 12 of which are found in no other body of water on Earth. The combined unique properties of the Dead Sea are Therapeutic in the treatment of certain diseases, particularly skin problems, such as psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, eczema, rashes, acne, arthritis, muscle strain and more.
Where is the Dead Sea ?
One of the 7 wonders of the world
The Dead Sea is the deepest hypersaline lake in the world. It is also one of the world's saltiest bodies of water. It is 8.6 times saltier than the ocean. Animals and aquatic plants cannot flourish because of the high salinity. This is why it is called "Dead Sea"
The sea itself is abundant in minerals acclaimed to have therapeutic value.
Biblicaly, it was a refuge for King David. The bible refers to it as "the eastern sea", "salt sea", and "the sea of the Arabah.
The Dead Sea is Located in the Middle East between Jordan and Israel about Half an hour's drive southeast from Jerusalem
How to treat your skin problems with Dead Sea Salt
Just in case you don't understand what I'm trying to tell you about the Great Benefits of Dead Sea Salt, I have included a video from an
Expert " Dr. Stephen H. Mandy,MD
Best Quality Dead Sea salt
You must make sure you get the best Quality Dead Sea Salt
This Dead Sea Salt is packaged in a black 16oz zip lock bag to ensure freshness. You will get the finest and true authentic Dead Sea Salt with 21 minerals. Nothing artificial about it. It is non-scented.
Some details of the healing properties of these minerals in the Dead Sea that work together:
* Magnesium: Promotes quick healing of skin tissue and provides the skin's surface with anti-allergic elements. Also essential for cell metabolism.
* Bromide: Soothes skin, relaxes body muscles, and calms nerves.
* Iodine: Important for the correct functioning of the thyroid gland and it aid's in the body's metabolic exchanges.
* Sulfur: A natural disinfectant ( constituent of certain vitamin's). Known as a powerful detoxifying agent, as it works closely with the liver to rid the body of toxins.
* Potassium: Helps balance moisture in the skin and body, aiding in the reduction of water retention and in the nourishment of cells. Potassium also regulates the nervous system.
* Calcium: An essential mineral, known to strengthen bones and teeth. Also strengthens cell membranes and cleanses pores.
* Sodium: Relieves stiffness and muscle cramps. Sodium is also a powerful detoxifying agent, helping cells retain nourishment and expel waste.
* Zinc: When applied topically, it is known to protect the skin against sunburn and windburn. Also known to boost the immune system. Internally, it is a key factor in enzymatic regulation of cell proliferation.
Dead Sea Salt shipped through PayPal
- 16oz. Dead Sea Salt
Dead Sea Salt w/ 21 minerals
Dead Sea Salt heals wounds fast
Kills germs and Bacteria on the spot, Instant wound healing!
My neighbor was mowing his yard and did a stupid thing. He lifted the Lawnmower up while it was on. YIKES!
His index finger got cut by the mowers blade and it cut off the tip of his finger. He went to the emergency room and they cleaned his finger and bandaged it. Two days after the incident he came over to show my husband what a stupid thing he had done. He had taken the bandage off so the wound could get some air. I almost freaked out at how terrible it looked. Real red and what looked like Puss all around it, just nasty looking. I felt sorry for him.
At that moment I ran into the house and got a Styrofoam cup, filled it halfway with warm water and added a tablespoon of Dead Sea Salt into the water. I came back outside and told my neighbor to stick his finger in the cup. I warned him that it would sting for a minute but that is because the Dead Sea Salt is pulling all the bacteria out of his wound.
Well, I hate to tell you but my neighbor is a real WIMP he almost cried like a baby . To hide it from me , he ran home!
I didn't see him till the next day at Noon. He showed me his finger and I couldn't believe my eyes.
His finger had a small scab forming it got it's normal pinkish color back. The yellow puss was all the way gone and he had no more pain or throbbing.
I thank him today for being my Guinea Pig...
Dead Sea Salt is in my Household constantly and in my neighbor's too.
Homemade Dead Sea Salt Scrub Recipes that you can use in your Bath
Dead Sea Salt is Rich in Natural Minerals
Exfoliating your skin with Dead Sea Salt Scrubs is a pampering treat that can renew and condition your skin. If you have aches and pains in your body and/or arthritis, then soaking in the tub with dead Sea Salt is what you are needing. It will help relieve such pain.
Making your own homemade scrubs are very easy and the supplies are inexpensive and very basic. Enjoy these in your very own Bathtub.
Here are a few recipes to start you out:
*THERAPY BATH SOAK
Make Bathwater warm only 2 degrees higher than your body Temp.
Add 2-4 Cups of Dead Sea Salt in a regular Bath size Tub.
Soak for 20 minutes.
Pat your skin dry with a towel.
Put a robe on and relax for 20 minutes
Be sure to drink lot's of water as the detoxification process will pull moisture from your body as it eliminates toxins.
* LAVENDER DEAD SEA SALT SCRUB
1/4 cup Fine Dead Sea Salt
1/4 cup Olive Oil
3-5 drops Lavender Essential Oil
* Oats Dead Sea Salt Scrub
1/4 cup dead sea salt
1/4 cup ground oats
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil, warmed
10 drops essential oil
Essential Oils you can use together in your bath with Dead Sea Salt
When preparing your Luxurious Dead Sea Salt bath to soak in you can add a few drops of your favorite oil for a wonderful Aroma filled, relaxing, soak time bath.
* Dry Skin - These oils balance the production of skin oil, reduce puffiness and encourage new cell growth. Lavender, jasmine, peppermint, geranium, neroli, rosemary, chamomile, sandalwood, frankincense, rosewood.
* Aging Skin - These oils nourish and moisturize aging skin. Lavender, neroli, geranium, rose, rosemary.
* Problem Skin - These oils are antiseptic and slightly drying, which benefits problem skin. However, Do not use on dry skin. Sage, clary sage, juniper, tea tree, eucalyptus.
* Oily Skin - These oils normalize overactive oil glands and slow oil production. Lemongrass, ylang-ylang, eucalyptus, cedarwood, basil, cypress, spike lavender.
* Normal Skin - These oils are suitable for use on normal, healthy skin. Lavender, bergamot, geranium, rosewood and cedarwood.
Essential oils you should AVOID in Baths
Avoid these Essential Oils in your bath Soak. They can cause skin irritations.
* Black Pepper
A good Body scrub containing Dead Sea Salt
Heals instead of masking your skin. Non greasy, won't dry the skin out
Rainbow Souffle Dead Sea Salt Scrub is NON-greasy or oily. The 4 colors/flavors mixed together smell like Fruit Sorbet.
Individually as follows:
Yellow = Lemon
Orange = Orange
Fuchsia = Raspberry
Green = Lime
The results of this body scrub are "INSTANT". With the first application your body will be smooth.
Don't forget to "Like" my Facebook page!
Thank-you for stopping by