Coach Signature Diaper Bags
Coach Signature Baby Bags - Carry Diapers, Bottles, and All of Your Essentials in One Chic Tote Bag!
Bottles, blankets, outfits, diapers, pacifiers, toys, changing pads, where are you going to put all this stuff, and how can it even look good? Coach Signature Diaper Bags are the perfect fit for moms on the go who'd like to carry something a little nicer than your average baby bag. This will not only fit everything that mothers and baby could possibly need, but it's an exquisite way to be an extra stylish mom!
Ten Reasons Coach Baby Diapers Bags Make Sense
Sure, there a little bit more money than your average diaper bag, but you get what you pay for! A stylish, durable bag isn't going to be free. This bag will get so much use that it will be worth every single penny. Here are ten reasons why buying a Coach baby diaper bag really makes sense, and why you should get one to hold all of your baby essentials:
- Mulit compartmentalized storage means organization and style. Each bag comes with many compartments for baby bottles, keys, toys, and more.
- Easy to get into open top style will save you from fussing around with complicated bag closure. Grab that bottle when you need it, fast.
- It looks good. Who wants to look less than stylish? You're a Mom, and you want to look your best after your pregnancy. Help get back into the swing of things with one of these hip diaper bags.
- They have a great resale value. Should you ever decide to part ways with your diaper bag, it will sell for a bundle. That is, if you're willing to let go of it!
- Bigger than most diaper bags. Most diaper bags are smaller than your average Coach baby bag. These are huge, and can fit a whole lot of baby goodies that others can't.
- They make an outstanding baby shower gift! Can you imagine the ecstatic look on mom-to-be's face when she opens this gift?
- It's multi purpose. You can use it as a going-out bag, a beach bag, or a shopping tote bag. These don't just serve one purpose.
- They're more durable than your average bag. These bags will last and last through the toughest things baby might have to throw at them.
- Many of these bags are stain resistant. That means if baby decides to spill juice on it, you won't have to worry about stains. It also means if Dad spills his buffalo wings in it, it's still salvageable.
- It won't fall over. The sturdy jacquard fabric on most of these signature bags are strong and tough, yet elegant and chic. The totes are designed to stand up on their own, not flop over if the weight gets too heavy. That means less spills and less disorganization, and more time enjoying your new baby.
Water and Stain Resistant fabrics inside and out!. Made of multicolor of White, blue, pink, yellow, green, all in the soft beautiful colors for a baby.
Coach Signature Voyager Diaper Bag
Coach's Multifunction Tote is best known as a diaper bag, but has multiple uses because it has such a large capacity. The exterior is beautiful and durable with Coach Mini Signature (khaki mini "C" pattern on a lighter contrasting background, creates a sateen shine from different angles) on Jacquard fabric and Tan leather trim with durable matching stitching.
How to Avoid a Fake
If you'd like to avoid purchasing a counterfeit bag, then look for signs of authenticity, as well as the reputation of the seller. A fake bag likely could be sold in mass quantities from questionable sellers, often with cheap looking packaging that bears some resemblance to Coach, but lacks the attention to detail.
You'll also want to check out the alignment of the signature pattern. The C's should all line up perfectly, and the pattern should not be crooked in any area.
Also be on the lookout for items that include official literature from Coach, care guides, dustbags, suede car kits, and tissue. The more that is offered, the harder it is going to be for the scammers to create the knock-offs, which is why you'll often see fakes skimpily packaged.
Upon buying your bag, check the interior compartments as well, to see if there are any suspicious signs of lack of quality (crooked interior lining, tag misprinting/misspelling).
Do you own a Coach signature diaper bag?
Are you happy with your Coach diaper bag?
More Trendy Designer Fashion:
- Yves Saint Laurent Handbags
Founded in 1962, Yves Saint Laurent is a fashion brand started by Yves Saint Laurent and Pierre Berge. The brand is known for its sophisticated, French style in handbags, shoes, jackets, and fragrance, and of course, handbags.
- Types of Designer Handbags
Wondering what type of handbag suits you? Find out from this list which one would be best suited for your lifestyle!
- Where to Buy Authentic Prada Wallets
Find authentic Prada wallets for men and women, as well as the finest Prada wallets available from the latest lines on this page. Don't get duped with a counterfeit wallet, buy the real deal!
Coach Signature Diaper Bags on Amazon Right Now:
© 2010 handbagdiva