- Fashion and Beauty»
- Bath, Shower & Spa Treatments & Products
DIY Homemade Bath Salts
Benefits of using Epsom Salt is that eases stress and helps relax your body, it also helps reduce inflammation and draws out the toxins that are in our body. The benefits of using Sea Salt is that it helps treat, detoxify, and cleanses our body. Baking Soda is used because it also helps to detoxify and alkalize our bodies and softens our skin. Peppermint essential oil is good for calming our bodies and to soothe our sore muscles. The olive oil is full of anti-aging antioxidants and it can soften your skin.
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- 1/2 cup Sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Baking soda
- 1 tablespoon olive or almond oil
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- 2 drops food coloring (optional)
- In a bowl, mix Epsom salt, sea salt, and baking soda. Add the oil, peppermint essential oil, and the food coloring if you choose to. Mix with a fork until it is mixed well. Pour into a jar and cover.