Daisy Tattoo Designs And Daisy Tattoo Meanings-Daisy Tattoo Ideas And Tattoo Pictures
The Daisy Tattoo
When it comes to the beautiful daisy tattoo, there are a variety of different designs, colors, and meanings. The daisy tattoo is a popular tattoo choice among women. Daisy tattoos also hold deep symbolic meaning for those who wear this beautiful tattoo design. The daisy is actually very rich in symbolic history as you will learn later in this article. Although the daisy tattoo is not mainstream, there still is a demand for this beautiful flower.
Daisies are a very common flower that is found in a variety of different locations in the world. Daisies are in the game family flowering group as sunflowers and asters. All together, there is well over 20,000 different species in this family group. Daisies are believed to be around 4,000 years old. Daisies are used for a variety of different purposes besides decorations. Daisies are used for teas, watering agents, cooking oils, and to produce seeds. Daisy tattoos are well known for their sun shaped center wheel and their beautiful outer petals. The most common daisy is usually portrayed with a yellow center and white petals.
- Cherry Blossom Tattoos
Cherry Blossom Tattoo Designs, Cherry Blossom Tattoo Meanings, And Cherry Blossom Tattoo Pictures
- Clover Tattoos
Clover Tattoo Designs, Clover Tattoo Meanings, And Clover Tattoo Pictures
- Flower Tattoos
Flower Tattoo Designs, Flower Tattoo Meanings, And Flower Tattoo Pictures
- Lotus Tattoos
Lotus Tattoo Designs, Lotus Tattoo Meanings, And Lotus Tattoo Pictures
- Orchid Tattoos
Orchid Tattoo Designs, Orchid Tattoo Meanings, And Orchid Tattoo Pictures
- Rose Tattoos
Rose Tattoo Designs, Rose Tattoo Meanings, And Rose Tattoo Pictures
Daisy Tattoo Meanings
The daisy has been portrayed in a variety of different ancient cultures throughout the world for centuries. The daisy has been portrayed in mythology and legends as well. In Roman mythology, it is said that nymph "Besides" was dancing in a vast array of orchards and she turned herself into a daisy. She did this to escape the constant eye of the orchard god "Vertumnus".
The daisy has also been commonly associated with early Christian art as well. In many cases, the daisy had replaced the lilly and other flowers that were commonly seen in early Christian art. One of the main symbolic meanings of the daisy is innocence and purity. The daisies were used to represent the innocence and purity of Jesus Christ and Virgin Mary. Some daisy tattoos can be associated with a variety of Christian symbols.
DAISY FRAMED ART
DAISY TATTOO DESIGNS AND COLORS
Daisy tattoos come in a variety of different designs and colors. As you read earlier, the most common daisy flower is the one that has the deep yellow center with white outer petals. But since there are so many different species, the daisy can be portrayed in a variety of different colors, such as red, yellow, pink, violet, and blue. Specific colors of the daisy are also connected to meanings. Red daises are believed to represent boldness and youthful energy. Yellow daisies are commonly associated with intelligence and a cheerful attitude. Blue daisies are believed to represent your softer side and your emotions. Lastly, white daisies represent innocence.
Daisy tattoos come in a variety of different designs and they can be associated with a variety of different tattoo symbols. Some of the most common daisy tattoo designs are single blooms, daisy chains, and within large flower bouquets. Daisies that are portrayed as a single bloom may include a butterfly, bee, or hummingbird. Daisy chains are portrayed as a "chain of daisies". These tattoo designs usually include at least 4 or 5 daisies. Daises portrayed in flower bouquets usually include flowers such as the rose, tulip, orchard, or lotus.
More Daisy Tattoo Meanings
There is a host of symbolic meanings that are associated with the daisy tattoo. As you have learned, specific colors of the daisy represent specific things. Below, you can find more meanings of the daisy tattoo.
The most common meanings that are associated to the daisy tattoo is "innocence" and "purity". This can relate to a variety of different women on different levels and stages in your life. You may want to portray that you are pure at heart. You may feel that you are a great person. The daisy tattoo can be used to portray this.
Although the daisy tattoo is symbolic, other women may choose this tattoo design for the beauty of the daisy. Whatever the reason may be, the daisy tattoo is a great choice for any woman. Just be sure to look at a large variety of different tattoo designs, daisy or not, before you choose a final tattoo design. Make sure you understand what your tattoo design represents as well. If you feel like the daisy tattoo is not for you, be sure to check out more tattoo designs below. Thanks for visiting.
Tattoos, Free Tattoo Ideas, Tattoo Meanings, And Tattoo Pictures
- Pacific Island Tattoos; Moko Style and Hawaiian Tattoos; Tattoo Ideas, History, Tattoo Meanings Men
- Great Butterfly Tattoo Ideas For Women; Butterfly Tattoo Images and Designs: Butterfly Tattoo Meanin
- Moon Tattoos And Meanings; Beautiful Moon Tattoos, Designs, And Ideas
- Fairy Tattoos, Designs, And Meanings; Pixie And Sprite Tattoos; Fairy History
- Great Butterfly Ankle Tattoos, Ideas, And Meanings; Butterfly Tattoos And Beautiful Designs
- Great Dreamcatcher Tattoos For Men And Women; Native American Tattoos And Meanings
- The Crown Tattoo And Meanings; Crown Tattoo Designs And Ideas
- White And Black Swan Tattoos And History; Swan Tattoo Meanings
- Heart Tattoos, Ideas, Designs, And Meanings; Heart Tattoo Variations
- Feather Tattoos And Meanings- Feather Tattoo Ideas And Designs
- Dolphin Tattoo Ideas For Women And Men; Dolphin Tattoo Meanings And Symbolic History
- Great Star Tattoo Ideas For Men And Women; Star Tattoo Meanings And Star Variations
- Dove Tattoos And Meanings-Dove Tattoo Designs And Ideas
- Celtic Tattoos: Great Ideas For Celtic Tattoos For Men and Women; Celtic Art
- Popular Tattoo Designs For Men And Women-Popular Tattoo Styles-Popular Tattoo Ideas
- Anchor Tattoos And Meanings-Anchor Tattoo Ideas And Designs
- Wolf Tattoos And Meanings-Wolf Tattoo Designs And Ideas
- Gothic Tattoos And Meanings-Gothic Tattoo Ideas, Gothic Cross, Vampires, Gothic Figures
- Nautical Star Tattoos And Meanings-Nautical Star Tattoo Designs And Ideas
- Spider Tattoos And Meanings-Spider Web Tattoos And Meanings-Spider Tattoo Designs And Ideas
- Barbed Wire Tattoos And Meanings-Barbed Wire Tattoo Designs And Ideas
- Hummingbird Tattoos, History, and Meanings; Hummingbird Symbolism And Hummingbird Tattoo Ideas
- Geisha Tattoos And Meanings-Geisha Tattoo Designs And Ideas
- Hawaiian Tattoos And Meanings-Hawaiian Tattoo Designs And History
- Swallow Tattoos And Meanings-Swallow Tattoo Ideas And Designs
- Michael Jackson Tattoos And Designs-History of Michael Jackson
- Ladybug Tattoos And Meanings-Ladybug Tattoo Designs And Ideas
- Pittsburgh Steeler Tattoos And History-Steeler Nation
- Bear Tattoos, Meanings, History, And Ideas; Bear Symbolism And Bear Tattoo Designs
- Celtic Knotwork And Meaning-Celtic Tree Of Life Tattoo And Meaning-Celtic Art And Celtic Tattoos
- Tribal Tattoo Designs For Women-Tribal Tattoo Ideas And Meanings For Women
- Cherry Tattoos And Meanings-Cherry Tattoo Ideas And Designs
- Wing Tattoos And Meanings-Wing Tattoo Ideas And Designs
- Bald Eagle Tattoos And Meanings-Bald Eagle Tattoo Designs And Ideas
- Indian Feather Tattoos And Meanings-Indian Feather Tattoo Ideas And Designs
- Angel Tattoos And Meanings-Angel Tattoo Designs And Ideas
- Lower Back Tattoo Designs-Popular Lower Back Tattoos
- Chain Tattoos And Meanings-Chain Tattoo Designs And Ideas