- Fashion and Beauty»
Different Ways to Wear a Brooch
Brooch is a universal accessory which will never be out of fashion. Currently there are no strict rules on how to wear a brooch, so brooches can be worn both with classy suits and denim pants. Brooches can also be added to your accessories such as belt, hat or even shoes.
Brooch of our choice
Tips and advice on how to wear a brooch
- Textile brooches are great in accentuating certain parts of the body (for example, if you want to attract attention to your breast, you can pin a textile brooch to a shoulder).
- Brooch should not merge with the fabric of your clothes, otherwise there is no point in wearing it.
- There is no point to add a brooch to a bright outfit with many details: in such ensemble it will be redundant.
- Feminine vintage brooches look great in combination with contemporary clothes - denim pants, T-shirts, leather jackets etc.)
- Massive brooches add style to feminine dresses and blouses.
- You can combine several brooches in one outfit, but remember about style! Brooch in Art Deco style won't look good next to a plastic "neighbor".
Now when you know general advice, check out ten fashionable and creative ways to wear a brooch.