Dress Codes for Different Occassions
Don't make the mistake of choosing the wrong dress for the wrong occasion
Dress Codes For Men
Many grown ups always have headaches when it comes to choosing dresses for an occasion. They look at their wardrobe filled with different clothes and have a hard time choosing the perfect clothe to wear. After reading this article choosing a dress shouldn't be a problem.
- Church services: wear a blazer with a pair of jeans and a leather shoe to match on a Sunday service or a shirt and a pair of cotton trousers.
- Parties: wear a polo shirt and a pair of jeans and sneakers or slip on shoes. Or vintage shirt with a pair of short of any material of your choice.
- Interviews: this is the most formal outing because here you are to make a first time impression. Wear a dark suit with a pair of same colour trousers and a good leather shoe accessorize it with a wrist watch and a tie is optional.
- Dinner: wear a polo shirt or a sleeveless top with a pair of shorts, if the dunner is at a friends place you can put on a pair of joggers.
- Office parties: wear a long sleeved shirts with folded sleeves and a pair of Jean like pants and sneakers shoes and a tie is optional.
- Weddings: wedding is a black tie occasion, wear a dark suit with a shit and tie and a pair of leather shoes.
I now know that making choice of clothes is no more a problem. Choose the right clothes for the right occasions.
Jeans-These may be either blue or black and are meant for casual occasions that are not official. And jeans can be worn with a polo shirt and sandals or a pair of sneakers.
Blazers- are meant for occasions of honour, they are meant for occasions like church services and dinner night, and it can be worn with a pair of jeans and a nice leather shoe.
Polo shirt-This is meant for occasions of non importance it can be worn indoors or worn for sport or while taking a walk.
Suit-This can be worn on official duties, maybe when going to work or going for a business meeting and it should always be worn with their corresponding trousers.