Easy skin care routine for glow and fairness
Daily skin care routine prevents early aging of skin. It increases natural glow and young looks. Here are tips to include skin care in daily routine.
- .Drink a glass of water early morning as soon as you brush your teeth. Water stored in copper vessel (copper water) is more beneficial.
- Take bath in warm water. Very hot water can damage skin. A quick shower is always advisable than long ones.
- Use mild soaps which contain glycerin. Soaps which have herbal extracts like neem and tulsi protect the skin from infection. Persons who suffer from skin conditions like dry skin, psoriasis, eczema etc have to avoid soaps. Instead they can use gram flour (besan flour).
- Pat dry skin with a soft cotton towel. Do not rub the skin vigorously. This may damage the skin.
- Apply moisturizer all over the body. Select a good moisturizer which does not contain alcohol.
- Use minimum make up. Apply sun screen lotion to the exposed skin, if you are going out in sun.
- .Include fresh fruits in breakfast.
- .Drink plenty of water in between.
- Carry an umbrella, wear sun glasses and cap with shade - if you go out in harsh weather conditions.
- Include fresh vegetables, less oily food and a bowl of fruits in lunch. Plenty of fruits and vegetables supply fibers which help in healthy bowel movement. Evacuating bowel in morning is always healthy.
- Avoid regular consumption of sweets, chocolates and ice creams.
- Have your dinner early (2 hours before you go to bed).
- Remove your make up before going to bed. Wash your skin with mild face wash.
- Do not apply anything when you go to sleep. Allow your skin to breath.
- Take a good sleep for 7-8 hours. A good sleep prevents formation of dark circles.
- Every day keep 45 minutes for your exercise routine. A brisk walk for 30 minutes and deep breathing exercise (pranayama) for 15 minutes have to be included for better results. These also help to reduce stress. Stress is the major cause for early aging.
- If you have plenty of time, include Yoga and Meditation in daily routine.