Eyelashes: The Secret to Fuller, Longer, Healthier lashes
Things you will Need:
- All 3 mascara's
- Natural Vitamin E oil (D-alpha tocopherol)
- Olive oil
- Cocunut oil
- Clean spoolie/small brush
- Baby powder (or some sort of loose powder such as old eye shadow, setting powder, etc)
- 1 small clean container (Bought mine at the dollar tree)
Stage 1: Prep those lashes
First things first, you need to prep your eyelashes the night before to start restoring the health of your lashes. Eyelashes need caring too you know.
To prep your eyelashes take:
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of vaseline
- 2 capsules of Natural Vitamin E (Please make sure its natural D-alpha and not synthetic vitamin E DL- alpha, I will post link to a natural brand)
- Microwave in 5 sec intervals until melted together.
- Stir well and place into container.
- Wait until it cools down before applying to eyelashes with a spoolie.
- Do this every night before bed!
Stage 2: Priming Eyelashes
Woah woah woah...Before you even think of applying mascara you must prime your eyelashes. That's if you are seeking to have fuller and longer eyelashes. Its not an important step and you may skip if you'd like but, it sure does make a difference when mascara is being applied.
To prime your eyelashes you will need some sort of loose powder. I use baby powder.
- Take some powder and put it on a plate or napkin.
- Take a clean spoolie brush and dab it into some powder.
- Now brush your eyelashes with the powder and proceed to the final stage in the process.
You will need 3 Maybelline products easily found at your local drugstore.
- Colossal Mascara (Yellow package, will give you Volume & length from the shape of the brush and form of bristles)
- Falsies Mascara (Pink package, will give you Flare from the shape of the brush & length from the fibers it has in the formula)
- Rocket Mascara (Blue package, will help de-clump as much possible from the brushes spaced bristles and will also make your lashes fuller)
Stage 3: Coating
- Take your 1st macasra (yellow) and start applying 1 coat to the very tips of the lashes avoiding the roots. (This will help by keeping your eyelash curl nicely defined)
- Take the 2nd mascara (pink) and apply 1 coat to the very ends focusing more on the edge of your lashes and, also avoiding the roots. (We don't want to loose the curl and this will give the edge of the lashes Flare)
- Take the 3rd mascara (blue) and start from your roots to the ends to separate the lashes and define the roots....and Repeat again one final time from roots to ends.
Here are the final results!
No matter what size lashes you have (tiny or long) you will definitely notice a Dramatic difference!