- Fashion and Beauty»
Fashion Trends 2011
Heeled Loafers Make a Statement
Fashion is an ever-evolving arena. Styles fade in and out faster than you can blink. Keeping up with what is on the designer’s collection palette can be difficult. By the time the collection makes it to the debut at fashion week, the designer is already implementing changes and bringing out new designs. Research will help you stay up to date but you really need to have initiative and drive to keep up. This guide can help you find out what is in style right now and what you will see in the coming year.
- Sheer has hit an all time high point within fashion. Clothing of every style is seeing sheer this year. Dresses, skirts, camisoles, cap sleeves and even jackets are being made with (or, at the least, adorned with) sheer fabrics. Sheer is also being seen in every color, also nude shades are ranking at the top of the list.
- Skirts are seeing something that has not been worn in the fashion world for many years; this is the re-introduction of tails. Tailed skirts are adding flair to women’s dress wear across the globe. Another trend showing in skirting is the tiered look. Usually consisting of three layers, the tiered look is seen both with and without tails.
- Wide and nearly bell-bottomed pants have made their way back to the fashion industry as well. We are seeing these pants with a high set waist. This style accentuates the waistline and gives a long, lean appearance to the body.
- Shoe trends include kitten heels, clogs and loafers. Kitten heels are great for a casual or formal look. They work well day or night and help to easily take you from a day at the office to a night on the town. Clogs are back now. This is great news for women who love comfort. Today’s cute styles include details like studding, zippers and beading. Loafers, another shoe designed for comfort, are taking over the previously hot ballet flats.
Fashion Trends Discussed
- Summer 2014: Women's Swimwear Fashion Trends
The sun is shinning, the temperatures are rising and Summer 2014 is right around the corner. Buying that brand new swimsuit can be a big deal for some, especially if you have no clue what style you are looking for. This article covers some of the...
- Top Fashion Trends: Spring/Summer 2013
Fashion trends of the season are always hard to come by. Sometimes you just need that one person to lay it out for you so that you can decide yourself on what looks you love most.
- Hot Fashion Trends 2012
This Spring and Summer you will find some beautiful outfits, with lovely pastels some exotic Gypsy inspired outfits, lace and floral dresses, and gorgeous wedge sandals. There is plenty this year to find an outfit to suit you. Black and White...
- Kitten Heels vs High Heels
Audrey Hepburn wore kitten heels you know. If that alone isn't recommendation enough for you to purchase a pair of kitten heels and relish the comfort and style of the kitten heel, which has just enough lift...