F*cK what society thinks
At least once in your life you've felt the need to try and fit in with everyone else. Everyone has flaws so you must learn to embrace them and not change who you are just to please others. So basically in order to be truly happy we must accept who we are. Society has such a messed up definition of true beauty. Your expected to be thin and beautiful with no flaws. Its as if everyone is expected to look like a model and act in a way our society approves of. The big problem with this is that nowadays girls/women only seem to focus on that. "Ugh I need to go on a diet im so fat","Why cant I look like her","I hate my body","Everyones gonna make fun of me for being so flat chested and or not having a big ass", etc. Its sad that were always putting ourselves down and hating endless things about ourselves. At some point in your life you have to realize that no matter what theres always going to be someone judging you trying to bring you down. So my advice is to live life to the fullest because you were put on this earth for a reason.
What really matters is on the inside not just the exterior. So basically the only way to be truly happy is by loving yourself.
BE HAPPY, BE YOURSELF, AND F*CK SOCIETY!
- Know your worth
- Dont let anyone stop you from doing what you love
- Appreciate the things you have
Ask Yourself This
1. If you see somone being bullied about there looks/weight/body what would you do?
2. Do you love yourself or do you constantly pay attention to your flaws?
3. Is there something you truly hate/want to change about yourself?
4. Have you ever felt worthless because someone brought you down?
If someone trys to hurt your feelings dont give them the satisfaction of seeing you upset
In your opinion what is beauty?
© 2015 Yulianasblog