Unique and Different High Heels
Finding unique high heel shoes is a breeze now that the Internet is available to almost everyone. High heels are a lady, and some men's hobby or addiction. They own collections the size of your Paris!
High heels or stilettos, are a form of self expression, wackiness and glamour. They elongate the leg by making the wearer balance on the front or ball of the foot. This in turn causes the calf muscle to become more shapely and pop out. Often the most unique and beautiful of all the high heels are near impossible to walk in, although it doesn't stop amazing pictures of sitting women with these shoes on.
There are also clubs, groups and secret societies that have a fetish for a lady in a high heel. The taller the heel the better. They are tantalised by the shape of the leg when wearing heels as well as the design of the high heel itself.
Men can also embrace a beautiful high heel shoe. Drag queens or female impersonators can out-wear, most women when wearing a pair of hellishly, high heels.
Many high heels are a crazy form of art that were never intended to be walked in. They were not designed by a shoe designer, they were built by an artist therefore they are really not structurally sound but they are certainly pleasing to the eye. Sometimes, high heels exist for no other reason than just because.
Regardless what your sex you are, what your shoe size, how much you earn, appreciating a fabulous pair of high heels transcends barriers. If you love and adore high heels you will enjoy looking at the variety of styles. But if you're not so keen on torturous high heels and have serious concerns regarding the damage done to fee by high heels, you will in all likeliness grimace as you go through the various torture devices we call high heels.
Enjoy the picture gallery of the wilder side of the high heel.
Crazy, Beautiful & Unique High Heels.Click thumbnail to view full-size
Do you own a pair of unique, wacky high heels?
Buying High Heels Online
- Sourcing unique high heel sandals online can be easily done. Once you've decided on your search wording, enter it into the search engine. You'll be surprised how accurate a word search will be when looking for high heels.
- When looking at your search engines results page and in particular on google, click images on the top, left hand side.
- You will be able to view the diverse offerings of high heels in one glance.
- Select the picture of the shoe you like. The name of the website is on the bottom right hand corner. Click go to website if you want further information on that high heel.
Sizing is the main disadvantage to purchasing shoeson-line. As you've probably found out, nearly all shoes have different sizing and each country also has its own shoe sizing system.
Below are a few tips and tricks, to help you get around these potential toe, crippling issues;
- Often large chain stores are trading in your area, go into the actual store and try them on if possible.
- Use the sizing charts provided by the retailer and measure your feet in the areas they suggest on their sizing page.
- All sizing is different from one country to another. If you're not sure if your desired high heel will fit, contact the seller to discuss.
- Always read the terms and conditions of sale regarding returns. This can be an expensive process so it's in your best interest to choose correctly in the first place.
When you are limited to ordering on-line, first check the postage to your area, this can be expensive with high heels due to their weight and bulky size. You may need to cancel an order due to this cost so better to find out before you choose your desired high heel.
Is postage more than the high heels?
- Do you love them so much that it's worth the postage?
Sometimes you will stumble on that amazing pair of high heels that you absolutely adore.
Keep in mind, excessively wearing high heels can be extremely bad for your feet, your knees and your posture. To avoid potential damage, balance out your high heel wearing with flat shoes or better still, no shoes at all!
Enjoy the debauchery!