Footcare Tips For Beautiful Kissable Feet
Our feet are inevitably forgotten in most of our daily beauty routines. Most people do not worry about their feet until they start to trouble them.
On the whole it is neglect and badly fitting shoes rather than any congenital conditions that cause problems. Women are four times more likely to have feet problems than men –high heels partly to blame.
Your feet mirror your health. Not only can some serious conditions like arthritis and diabetes show their initial symptoms on your feet, but some medical conditions can be treated with reflexology.
What is reflexology?
It is a practice that relies on treating the whole person via reflex points or pressure points on the feet.
Feet Are Sensual
Take Care Of Your Feet, They Are Erogenous Zones
Very often we forget that feet can also serve to seduce and to give us wonderful sensations. Have you ever have a foot massage by a professional or even by a lover? It can be one of the most relaxing and sensuous experiences that you can experiment. Just think for a minute about the erotic charge in your feet. They are full of nerve endings that react intensely to tickles, caresses, suction and kisses.
Feet are considered an erogenous area of your body. Remember how many movies have you seen where the woman slips her foot out of her shoe and slides it under the table along the leg of her man. Some even cheekier, reaching the man’s crotch and… well, I think you must have seen one of these films. The point is, that our feet have an enormous erotic potential not only to excite someone but to receive wonderful sensations.
Stress Relieving Sleepers
Immerse your feet in plush, cozy comfort. Infused with 100% organic filling and a special stress-relieving, aroma-therapeutic blend of herbal essences
Dr. Scholl's Toe-Touch Foot Spa with Bubbles and Massage has a smart heat feature to maintain water temperature. It has a massaging action to sooth tired feet. The bubbles invigorte and refresh.
How To Take Care Of Your Feet
1) Smooth out any rough surfaces. To soften rough, dry feet apply a heavy moisturizer or petroleum jelly on your feet and wrap them in kitchen cling film, so the heat trapped increases the effect of the moisturizer. Wrap a warm towel around your feet and relax for at least 15 minutes. If you do not have the time for this, just put on the moisturizer before sleeping and wear some thick woollen socks –this works wonders for hands as well.
2) Massage your feet. After a long day try to spend at least 10 minutes lying down with your feet higher than your head. Using a massage oil or cream gently massage your feet starting from the soles and finishing with your toes. Then gently massage each from the foot to the knee to improve circulation.
3) Refresh your feet. Nothing more off putting than smelly feet and with 250,000 sweat glands in each foot sometimes smelly feet can be a real problem. To stop this embarrassing problem, wash your feet everyday thoroughly with an antibacterial soap. Use a medicated antiperspirant or foot powder. You can also use bicarbonate (or baking soda) and you can sprinkle this on your shoes. Soaking your feet in a container of strong tea can also help as the tannin in the tea will eliminate foot odour. Always wear clean dry socks and avoid plastic shoes.
4) Have a foot bath. A foot bath can also be revitalising. Sit comfortably with both feet immersed in water –with your favourite essential oils- and relax for 20 minutes. If you have the chance, try one of the commercial foot spas available. These work by agitating the water and keeping it warm adding to the overall enjoyment of a foot bath.
5) Beautify them. Once your feet are looking healthy all you need to do is add some allure to your tootsies. Choose your colour, red intense or a pastel tone, or a dramatic black to draw the eye to your beautifully cared for feet.
6) Wear sensible shoes. As a “shoe fan” myself, I understand how difficult can be to wear sensible shoes. Personally, I would just go around in my highest heels all day long and I find it difficult buying anything that does not have at least a 5cm heel. But even if you are glued to your high heels you can help your feet by buying the right size of shoes and wearing good friendly materials.
The Latest FOOT SPA Craze: Fish Snacking on your Feet
More Pamper your body Hubmobs:
- Salt Body Scrub
Bathing and showering are an important part of health and wellbeing. Not only for keeping our body clean but for the added relaxation that involves a long soak in the bath or an invigorating shower. You...
- Pamper Yourself
How often do you spend time with yourself? Most people try to pack so much into their busy schedules that they end up with no time left for the basics in life: to prepare and eat a proper meal, to...