The Color Magician is Back!
Color Matching is a Beautiful Thing!
Since seasons are always changing, here is a wonderful discovery color-matching method to assist you in choosing the best colors to wear closest to your face to accentuate your skin tone, eyes, and hair. Seasonally speaking, everyone on our great planet Earth has either a Cool or Warm of the 4 Skin Tone Types. Guess what....they are named just like our seasons of the year are also! This makes it easy to remember & special just for you!
Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall
- PHASE 1: First, go must go to my HubPages Article: "Lipstick & Hair Color Choices to Enhance Your Skin Tone. Let's say that you skin tone is "Cool", there is a 95% chance that your clothing color will also be "Cool" - Summer or Winter.
- PHASE 2: Once you have discovered your Skin Tone Type, you Will Now Start Your Color- Matching Method by Following the Steps Listed Below:
LET'S GET STARTED!
Go to your closet and gather one shirt from each of the Seasonal Color Groups Listed Below:
- SUMMER = Summery Blues, Fushias, Purples, and Pinks (Cool)
- WINTER = Dark Black, Blues, Reds, Purples, and Pinks (Cool)
- SPRING = Pastel Pinks, Yellows, Blues, and Greens (Warm)
- FALL = Warm Golds, Burnt Oranges, Auburns, and Browns (Warm)
The seasonal color matching method must be performed in a room with natural daytime lighting, and the mirror should be in a location without shadows or direct sun.
HOLD EACH COLORED GARMENT ON YOU PLACED SHOULDER-TO-SHOULDER
PAY CLOSE ATTENTION as HOW THE GARMENT COLOR MAKES YOUR SKIN & FACE APPEAR IN THE MIRROR:
IS IT.......... ALIVE & RADIANT?.......OR....... PALE & WITHDRAWN?
SAVE THE COLORED GARMENT THAT MAKES YOU LOOK ALIVE & RADIANT!!
SEE HOW EASY THAT WAS!!. To make sure this is your correct seasonal color, find another shirt in the same seasonal color group to verify this season color group is the exact color group for you.
Now that you have discovered your skin tone type & season color group, put this important personal information into your Personal Beauty File on your computer or write this information somewhere safe or in your purse to have it handy at all times.
Just for your information, this color-matching method is used to make your face look alive and radiant, however, it is your choice if you would like to use this color-matching method on your entire body! I would have to agree that the piece would definitely accentuate the part of the body it is on!
Especially when you are getting dressed at home, shopping for new clothing at your favorite store or receiving a clothing gift on your Birthday or Holiday!
Share these wonderful beauty & color matching methods with your Family & Friends!
***Love & Peace to All....Lori***