- Fashion and Beauty»
- Costumes & Uniforms
Fox Tail - Tail for Your Jeans
Silver Fox Keychain Tail
OMG a FOX TAIL!
If you have ever seen someone walking around with a tail you have to think "that's awesome." What are these tails you ask? There are fox tails that have a keychain loop attached to the top. This loop then goes around your jeans belt loop. Its that simple to have a furry tail. The tails are normally high quality and of course fluffy. It is one of the best $20 I spent on a costume accessory. I wear my tail during October around Halloween downtown and even at work! When I first got one of these I was in Salem, MA and walking around with a tail is normal compared to some of the other things I seen walking around. The tail is great for cosplayers, anime fans, party goers, people in the furry community, or just on its own to have some fun around home or the office. People who haven't seen these tails are fascinated by them. I got so many comments and questions about my fox tail. Of course, some older people also gave me some funny looks but this is expected. These tails are a must for everyone to own around Halloween. I sometimes even wore it around town just for laughs. It is important to remember you have a tail before you sit down, they can rip off quite easily. Mine actually ripped in the car before, we ended up taking it and sewing the leather back around the keychain part. This made the tail stronger and I cant even rip it if I tried now, the thread really does the trick if this happens. The tail also isn't strong enough to be heavily pulled on, so make sure no one pulls your tail! There are many different tails to choose from now including wolf, arctic fox, and multiples up to 9 tails!
This is the tail me and many of my friends own! Its wonderful and high quality.
The tail is great for cosplayers, anime fans, party goers, people in the furry community, or just on its own to have some fun around home or the office.— thranax
Fox Tail Helpful Tips
- If your not wearing jeans put a little hole in your underwear to loop the keychain though. This will make the tail look realistic and is a way to wear pants/skirts other then jeans.
- If your tail falls off the keychain sew the leather back around the keychain. This will normally make it stronger then it was before this happened.
- When you sit down hold your tail up/to the side - just as if you were an animal.
- Wearing a big hoodie to cover where the chain attaches to your belt loop makes the tail more realistic.
- When walking the tail will wag left and right with your stride, over shaking your hips will make the tail shake more realistically. A key way of doing this is to make your hips each do a little circle while walking.(pretend your walking on all 4s, but don't move your arms/torso only your hips in that motion.)
- Do not attempt to machine wash your tail! If your tail gets dirty try to wipe it with a moist paper towel, then dry the tail right away. If the tail remains wet mildew and other bad things will grow on the tail.
- Keep your fox tail inside of a sealed bag, box, or storage tote to keep it from getting dusty and dirty, being inside of a bag also keeps it from getting wet - make sure it is fully dry before storing though!
Pick a Good Tail, not a Bad Tail!
Getting a fox tail is much like getting anything else nowadays. While the cheaper ones might be attractive to both you and your wallet, picking out a more expensive and better crafted tail would be better. Cheap tails fall apart, fall off the chains, and even lose hair over time. You don't want your fox tail to shed down to nothing! Pick a good, strong, tail so you don't have to replace it within the same year!