- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care»
- Body Skin Care
Free Ways to Remove Cellulite!!!
Before spending hundreds on creams and expensive treatments try these all natural methods to get rid of cellulite and also improve overall health at the same time.
1) Drink hot water with lemon, on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. Inside your body it acts as an alkalizer to neutralise harmful toxins. Toxins and free radicals damage blood vessels that reduce microcirculation to the skin. If your body cannot deal with the toxins they are stored in your fat cells.
2) Cold blasts in the shower.Changing from a hot to a very cold temperature will reawaken your skin and stimulate blood and lymph circulation. A good blood supply is required to provide nutrients and oxygen to maintain and repair the skin. The lymph circulation removes toxins, fluids and other debris from the skin.
3) Walk everywhere. To work, to the shops or to your friends. Walking will get the blood pumping to the skin. Cellulite is accompanied by a bad blood supply so anything that gets the blood pumping will help remove cellulite. Also stand where possible for example on the bus or when socialising. Standing burns more calories and strengthens your muscles.
4) Change your diet. Replace bad foods with good foods that are inexpensive but will help in treating cellulite. Eat more eggs; they contain lecithin, which repair cell membranes in damaged skin cells. In the case of cellulite, skin cells are damaged and cannot function properly. Other foods to improve cellulite include fruit, vegetables, wholemeal, olive oil, chilli, honey and apple cider vinegar.
5) Replace normal tea/coffee with green tea. Green tea contains high amounts of polyphenols, a potent antioxidant that prevents damages to connective tissues. Green tea is also a mild diuretic to get rid of excess water in the body.