Every woman deserves a little "me" time. So why not take some time for a little pampering? You deserve it. It’s all about simply creating the time and space you need to rejuvenate, spend time with yourself and give yourself a break. By engaging in relaxation and self-appreciation, you are showering yourself with love.
Whether you are a hardworking professional, a busy stay-at-home mom or student, it's something that can brighten up your day or bring a refreshing close to your week.
Ideas for Pampering Yourself
And every woman should do healthy things that make her feel special and beautiful. Here are some simple ways that you could pamper yourself.
- Stretch out on your favorite love seat or lawn chair. Just relax for a while.
- Set the mood/tone for your pampering time at home: Dim the lights, light candles, play your favorite music.
- Create a lavishing bubble bath for yourself.
- Use your favorite lotions, scents, etc. that are set aside just for pampering.
- Wear your favorite color or favorite outfit.
- Go to a spa or invite friends over for a Spa Party.
- Enjoy a delicacy or simply a favorite dish, desert, or candy that you normally don’t get to enjoy.
- Spend time at a hair salon or style your own hair.
- Get a manicure or pedicure at a nail salon or paint your own nails and toes.
- Go out and do something you love to do, i.e. walking, shopping, dining, etc.
Don’t Forget About Your Spirit and Soul
It's always nice to do something that will not only make you look and feel good on the outside, but will enrich you on the inside. This is what I like to do:
- Spend time meditating on God’s Word.
- Listen to uplifting music.
- Give something away, even if it is just a compliment to a stranger.