- Fashion and Beauty»
- Women's Fashion & Clothing Styles
Girl Wardrobe Must-Have: Bolero Jackets
A Bolero Jacket is a cropped upper body clothing which is either long or short sleeves, it covers mostly the upper torso of the body and ends just below the bust area. It is commonly worn by women but men also wore it as a uniform for Spanish Matadors and Equestrians.
Bolero Jackets have evolved through years and has become more fashionable and stylish. Aside from being a perfect transition piece, it is very versatile clothing which you could mix and match with almost any top.
Because of its versatility you can wear it at any given occasion may it be formal or casual; weddings, cocktail parties and ball, social events and more.
Bolero Jackets are often knitted but nowadays it has become more fashionable with more fabrics, design, accessories and new cuts.
Different Bolero Styles and DesignsClick thumbnail to view full-size
- For a funky get up, sport a Fur Bolero Jacket
- For a more feminine and soft setting; Lace Bolero Jacket
- Get sporty with a Leather Bolero Jacket
- Sequined Bolero for a funky and groovy you
- Knitted Bolero for a homebuddy
- Adventurous and comfy Denim Bolero