How To Style Curly Hair With Products That Will Define Curls Or Straighten Them Out
Curly Hair Straightening Products
Define Curly Hair Products
How To Wear Curly Hair And Keep Your Sanity
Curly hair women and men are always looking for the right curly hair products to control their hair. If this curly hair does not have the right products in them when it is straightened, it will swell and tangle before the day is out. Maybe even before you get out of the house.
You can go to the store or look out of your window and see the many struggling people that don't know what to do with their curly hair.
One of the most tedious jobs a person with curly hair has is when they want straight hair and have to straighten it out themselves. Making your hair as straight as you want will take practice here are more tips to make curly hair straight.
Curly Hair Products To Straighten Curly Hair
- straightening serum (to use with ceramic iron before and after shampooing)
- ceramic iron
- hair relaxer (permanent and should applied by a professional)
- blow dryer (use with straighten serum)
- keratin straightening treatment (can be appled by you or professional)
- roller set and wrap (doobie style)
How To Define Curly Hair
Another thing a person with curly may want to do is to make their curly hair more manageable smooth instead of frizzy. This may take a little time but you will get the hang of it with practice.
The best product to define the curls to me are the heavier serums that dry and leave the hair ends smooth. however you will not see your desired affect if you do not allow the hair to remain untouched after drying. The more you fuss in your hair after it's done may lessen the time you can enjoy your curly style that dried perfectly
Check out this video about How to Control Curly Hair. Sometimes seeing a pro can make your job a little easier. But remember practice makes perfect.
Curly Hair Products To Define Curls
- curling shampoo -Allows curly hair to dry with out all the frizz.
- curling serum -To be used on damp or dry hair to define curl pattern.
- styling mouse- To be used on damp hair to define and hold a long lasting curl.
- diffuser with blow-dryer- Attachment to dry curl without disturbing pattern.
- leave in conditioner - Helps define a soft natural curl.
Keeping your natural curly hair trimmed and shampooed with the proper products will allow your hair to be more manageable. Children with curly hair may not want to straighten it out but with the proper shampoos and conditioners and leave in serums you can have great hairstyles with pony tails and braids without all the frizz.
I suggest some holding spray to seal your style for an all day style. Having the right curly hair products will help your hair last longer and refrain from the frizzes. Visit http://hairbydarlene.blogspot.com for more haircare tips.