- Fashion and Beauty»
- Hairstyles, Cool Cuts, How to Style Your Hair»
- Hair Coloring
Home remedies for healthy, shining and long hairs
Simple solutions of complex situations
You have the best solution in front your eyes right now. In this article, you will come to know the reasons and the treatment of hair falling problem with some suggestions to avoid those embarrassing situations. These home remedies are practically examined and substantial proofs to help you in getting over hair falling problem. Just read the full article to achieve healthy and shining hairs. These home remedies are easy to use and take a little more time against the medicines, we generally use. These have no side effects and are purely in line with the functions of our body, thus making these remedies beneficial.
How often do you shampoo your hairs in a week?
Keep your hairs healthy and shining
Hairs are the integral part of one's beauty and for some, it boosts the confidence. Of course, it is an added feature of one's beauty which ultimately acts as a catalyst for higher level of confidence. The fashion world is is coming up with new hairstyles everyday. Different hairstyles gives different looks and different looks gives a different view of your personality and attitude every-time. Today’s lifestyle and polluted environment have caused severe damage to the health issues as well as it has affected our delicate hairs also. Gone are those days when people attaining the age of over 60 had dense looking hairs over their heads. Lifestyle and environmental changes are some of the most prominent reasons for present undesirable changes occurs in the roots of our hairs. Dandruff and blocked scalp aggravates the falling of hairs much more. The problem of hairs can be attributed to the eating habits and adulterated eating items also. We all suffer some or other problems regarding hairs in our lives at some stage of our life. Today, we see even the kids also facing the hair falling and white hair problems. This has a bearing with one’s eating habits and the effect of environment also. It is caused by genetics also. Genetical cause can also be treated, although it requires intensive treatment with little gain and more expenditure. There are many products which claim of doing the best with your hairs to protect and keep them healthy and shining. But all these products are chemically treated which add extra foreign object in your body, knowingly or unknowingly.
All the above suggestions are relevant to your daily life. You need to put a little effort. Now, some home made therapies to keep long, shining and healthy hairs.
- Garlic-To stop the hair falling, eat two or three garlic in the morning empty stomach. Some persons will find it difficult to eat raw garlic, so those persons can use the garlic as a massager. Take 7 to 8 pieces of garlic and apply it on the skin of your head on the roots of your hairs slowly and softly for about 15 minutes. This is very effective in keeping your hairs healthy and avoid the problem of falling hairs. Massaging of garlic is recommended only in winter season.
- Eggs- Almost all the hair care products have ingredients of an egg. It is a great nourishing agent for your hairs. Use white egg paste and apply it on the hairs. Leave it for about 15 minutes, although it is very bad in smell but very effective. Then wash your hairs, with a good conditioner.
- Vinegar- Shampoo your hairs with usual shampoo, if possible ayurvedic shampoo. Wash your hairs thoroughly to eliminate any residual of shampoo or any particle in your hairs. Now, take two cups of apple cider vinegar and one cup of water. Apply this mixture on your hairs properly and leave it for another 20 minutes. Now, wash your hairs with mild warm water thoroughly to eliminate the smell of vinegar. Comb your hairs, you will feel a different nature of your hairs, looking healthy and shining.
- Olive, Almond and Coconut Oil- This method is quite complex, but very effective. Take half cup of olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, caster oil, lavender oil, rosemary oil and one cup of Shea butter two teaspoons of avocado, jojoba, and a teaspoon of honey. Mix all these ingredients properly. Now, apply the paste over your hairs and leave it for another 20 minutes. Then wash with herbal rinse and let your hairs dry. This is very effective in hair falling problem. It also decreases the rate of whitening of hairs.
- Aloe Vera and Honey- Treatment with honey, apple and aloe vera. Both honey and aloe vera are extensively used in beauty products. Mix equal concentration of aloe vera, honey and two apple slices, blend it neatly in a blender. Massage the mixture for about 10 minutes on your dry hairs and scalp, leave it for 20 minutes. Wash your hairs with plain water to get shining and healthy hairs. It gives strength to your hairs.
- Curd- Curd is very beneficial in keeping our hairs strong. It provides vital nutrients to the roots which gives strength for stronger hairs. It is advised to keep curd in a copper container overnight and apply it in the morning before going for shower.
- Milk and Heena- Mix two tablespoon of milk in heena, before applying it over your hairs. It is very beneficial in keeping your hairs dense and healthy.
Tips to ensure long and healthy hairs
Home- made therapies and products have shown better results in keeping in keeping your hairs healthy and shining. Below, there are general tips to ensure good and healthy hairs.
- It is important to keep your hairs dry after having a full body bath. Do not use any hair drying machine to dry your hairs. It may result in premature dullness and falling of hairs. Let your hairs dry gradually.
- Use your daily oil only after drying your hairs. Applying oil on wet hairs is not as effective as applying oil on dry hairs. Do not change your oil time to time. Stick to one brand of oil, preferably use ayurvedic oil.
- Use of Ayurveda oil is recommended to apply on your hairs daily. While applying oil, do massage your head softly. This strengthens the root of your hairs and provide the required nutrition to your hairs through oil.
- Do not use soap to wash your hairs, use suitable shampoo preferably Ayurveda shampoo, which do not use any sort of chemical. This will not irritate your eyes and keep the strength of your hairs intact, without adding any extra chemical within your body.
- Avoid using products having sodium lauryl sulphate. This is derived from palm oil and coconut oil, but studies have shown that this compound causes hair loss after using longer periods. So, next just read the ingredients of your shampoo or conditioner.
- Have sufficient water, water helps in detoxifying our body.