How To Keep Skin Young, Healthy, Toned, Flawless, Wrinkle Free!
Who Doesn't Want To Have Youthful, Toned And Flawless Skin!
© Chitrangada Sharan July 2014
All Rights Reserved.
- "Wow! You have crossed 50 years. But you still look 30!"
- This is the compliment which can make a 50+ overjoyed. Isn't it?
- But you can get this compliment, only if your skin looks youthful and firm.
- And this is possible to achieve, with a little care and disciplined lifestyle
- When you are in your teens and young, the skin naturally looks beautiful.
- But it can not stay like that forever. As we age, fine lines and wrinkles are bound to appear.
- We can not stop it, as aging is a natural process, but we can definitely delay it.
How To Take Care Of Aging Skin?:
§ Everyone-- women in particular desire for a youthful, toned, bright and healthy skin. And no one wants sagging jowls, fine lines or wrinkles on their faces, neck, chin or any part of the body.
§ The markets are flooded with skin tightening creams or anti aging creams, skin toning creams, which claim to help and correct the aging skin problems.
§ They may be helpful but there are certain measures, which are very beneficial to maintain perfect skin and you can conveniently do them yourself. So much so that you may not even need to use these artificial products.
When should you start taking care of your skin? At what age?
Right from your 20's, you should start taking special care of your skin. As we age, the skin slowly and gradually starts losing its moisture. The skin may start looking dull.
Direct Sun exposure, unhealthy lifestyle, poor food habits, too much alcohol and lack of nutrition may speed up the process of aging.
These signs of aging can be delayed by adopting a healthy lifestyle, taking proper and nutritious food, enough sleep etc.
What is a proper diet and lifestyle pattern for skin care?
A nutritious and balanced diet, enough sound sleep and relaxation are very essential to maintain youth looking skin.
Smoking, too much fat in your diet, junk food should be avoided as far as possible.
Fruits and vegetables rich in Vitamins A, B and C should be included in your daily portions. For example Orange, Carrots, Spinach, Broccoli and others. Anti oxidants rich food is best for your skin.
Water intake should be adequate for that supple, flawless skin. Water keeps the skin hydrated. In winter season, we need more hydration.
The Right Way To Skin Massage: Its Benefits!
You should regularly massage your skin with Olive oil or any suitable oil. Apply gentle upward strokes starting from the neck upwards towards the forehead and temples.
The idea is to make the massage anti gravity and anti sagging.This helps to maintain facial contour as far as possible.
Massaging is also necessary for hands and legs with the same principle.
If you are using a cosmetic product or a moisturizer for massaging purposes, you must follow the guidelines provided on the pack.
This is the standard rule to be followed, if you are using a skincare product.
# Cleansing means loosening dirt and dust and unclogging the skin pores by using warm water. After cleansing, cold water should be used to close and tighten the skin pores.
# Toning removes excess cleanser, that might be left on your skin. Toners also stimulate circulation.
# Moisturizing means protecting and rejuvenating the skin. They can be chosen according to the different types of skin--dry skin, oily skin or normal skin.
They can be available in the form of gels, serums, lotions , creams or with SPF for Sun protection.
Simhasana source: You tube
- How To Take Care Of Your Eyes---Simple Yogic Eye Exe...
Can you imagine, what the world would be without the eyes? Eyes are the most precious of all body parts and perhaps the most neglected part. So, how do we take care of our most precious possession?
Facial Exercises For Radiant And Glowing Skin:
Like any other part of our body, our facial skin also needs exercises.
Yoga exercises such as:
are very much beneficial to maintain radiant skin.
Besides facial massage with Olive oil is also very effective getting rid of the dead skin. Gently pat your skin with the back of your palms.
Another exercise to delay the wrinkles is inflate your mouth with air, rotate the air within mouth from one side to another. Remember to keep your lips firmly closed. Slowly release after a minute. Repeat five to ten times a day.
How about using natural products!
- Home made skin care products are safe and effective. At least you know what you are applying on your precious skin.
- Milk, Curd, Fruits are used to make excellent facial masks.
- My favourite is honey, turmeric powder, few drops of lemon juice and raw milk.
- In India, there is a tradition to mix Sandalwood powder and turmeric powder, combined together in a paste and applied to the prospective bride and the bridegroom.
- It has immense skin benefits and is also considered auspicious.
- Its use prevents skin infections, spots and blemishes, acne and keeps the skin glowing and radiant.
Natural, Herbal Face Scrub , Buy from Amazon
Do you follow a facial exercise regime regularly?
Simple Tips Of Skin Care Can Keep Your Skin Youthful And Glowing!
- Skin is a very important part of our body. In fact it covers and protects our entire body. It regulates temperature, protects, manages wastes from the skin and also breathes.
- Therefore it is very important to care of skin health, as any negligence can result in skin related issues such as rashes, acne, eczema to name a few.
- Not only for a youthful look, because skin is the first thing which can tell your age, but also to avoid spots, blemishes, wrinkles and sagging skin, we must take care of our skin as we cross twenty years of age.
© Chitrangada Sharan 29th July, 2014,
All Rights Reserved.
PROTECTED: PLEASE DO NOT COPY!
Facial massage, source: You tube
Other Related hubs by Chitrangada Sharan
- How To Get Healthy Hair? Hair Care With An Ayurvedic...
Healthy Hair enhances the personality of a person, besides making him/her self confidant. Plenty of expensive products are available in markets but nothing can be as good as Natural Herbal solutions.
- What Is Anaemia? Which Are The Foods To Cure Iron De...
Do you always feel tired and fatigued? Get your blood examined. One of the causes for this may be Anaemia or Iron deficiency. Read on- for causes, symptoms and solutions to deal with Iron deficiency.
- What Are Essential Antioxidants: Why They Are Import...
Antioxidant are those vital nutrients usually termed as Vitamins and Minerals, which protect our body's cells from wear and tear and repairs them. They are found in abundance in natural food items.
- 5 Bitter But Healthy Foods That You Better Eat For G...
Health experts feel that the deficiency of bitter foods in our regular diet is to a great extent, responsible for growing diseases.These foods purify, are anti bacterial, anti viral,anti inflammatory.
© 2014 Chitrangada Sharan