DIY- Herbal Pedicure at Home
Herbal Pedicure at Home
Want that beautiful looking salon perfect feet? Pedicure at salon is time consuming and costly. We all love to pamper ourselves, so try this easy DIY- Do It Yourself herbal pedicure to get well groomed feet at comforts of your home. We often groom our face and take extra care to have a flawless skin, but grooming your feet is equally important and adds to your overall beauty. Pedicure followed by massage helps in improving blood circulation along with pain relief
Below I have mentioned a step by step process to pretty up your feet.
Step 1- Remove the nail paint
To start with, first thing you need is a nail paint remover and a cotton.
Take a small quantity of nail paint remover on cotton and rub it on your nails to remove the left over/old nail paint.
Step 2- Soak feet in warm water
- After removing the leftover nail paint, proceed with the soaking process.
- Take a tub/container full of warm water and add rose petals and Neem leaves.
- Make sure the container is big enough to soak your feet in it.
- Now soak your legs in this water for 15-20 mins.
Step 3- Dry your feet
- Once you are done with soaking process, remove your feet from tub and dry it with towel.
Step 4 - Scrubbing
- Use pumice stone to scrub the dead skin.
- scrub the heels or use a scraper to scrape the dead skin.
Step 5- Use Lemon for cleansing
- Cut a lemon into half and rub it on the nails, feet and heels.
- Lemon has cleaning and whitening properties, so this process aids cleaning in a cost effective way.
Step 6- Aloe vera and Olive oil
- After the cleaning process mix aloe Vera gel and olive oil.
- Rub this mixture on the nails and cuticles for its effective cleaning and softening.
- Do this for 5 mins and then with the help of cuticle remover, remove the dead skin. (be careful when using cuticle remover)
Step 7- shape the nails
- Clean the inside of the nails with nail filer to remove any dirt particles and shape it.
- You can trim it or shape it as per your requirement.
Step 8- Sugar, Oats, Milk, rose water and turmeric Mask
- Make a mask using 2 tsp sugar, 1 cup oats powder, 1 cup cold milk, 2 tsp rose water and 1/2 tsp turmeric.
- This mask aids scrubbing and gives a very soothing effect.
- Apply this mask till knees and scrub gently for 5mins.
- Keep the mask for 15mins.
- Now take 1 cup cold milk and 1 cup water and mix, use this mixture to wash the mask.
- Dry it with towel.
Step 9- Foot massage using Cream and Olive oil
- Mix 1 tsp of fresh cream and 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Use this mixture to massage for 5mins.
- This process aids blood circulation.
- Clean the feet with towel or tissue and wash with water.
Step 10- Apply nail paint
Last step is to apply nail paint of desired color for the beautiful looking feet.