- Fashion and Beauty»
- Hairstyles, Cool Cuts, How to Style Your Hair
Home-Made Inexpensive Hair care: A Compilation From The Net
Hair care Tips
Hair is considered to be the crown of glory or the crown of splendor in human body. It’s just amazing how looks could depend so much on the kind and style of hair a person has. With this, it’s not surprising that people in the whole world spend billions for hair care. I’m one of those people who want to take good care of my hair, but, without having the need to make a hole in my wallet. I simply searched the net to find ideas on how to pamper my hair without going to expensive salons.
- In shampooing, massage your scalp with your fingertips, not with your fingernails, in a circular motion. Don’t rub the ends of hair because they don’t need much cleansing. Rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water.
- When applying a conditioner, makes sure to put it on your hair and not on the scalp
- For tangled hair, use a wide-toothed comb and start combing gently from the tip of the hair while working out the tangles to the hair on top of your head. Use a hair brush in styling your hair
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water everyday. Eat protein-rich food such as almonds, fruits, nuts, rich in Vitamin B and B6. Hit google for a more comprehensive list of protein rich food.
- I believe in spoiling my hair with 100 brushes every night before going to bed. It stimulates the natural oil in your scalp to moisturize the hair.
- Soybean and Castor Oil –Combine 1 tsp soybean oil and 2 tsp castor oil in low heat. Massage the mixture into the hair and scalp then wrap your hair with a towel for 15 minutes. Shampoo and rinse hair thoroughly after. Do this twice a week.
- Rosemary Hot Oil –Combine ½ cup dried rosemary leaves and ½ cup olive oil in low heat. Strain. Massage hair and scalp with the mixture and wrap your hair with a towel for 15 min. Rinse and shampoo hair. Do this 2x a month.
- Egg Conditioner – Beat 1 egg yolk until it’s frothy. Pour 1 tsp baby oil and 1 cup water into the egg and beat the mixture. Massage the mixture well onto your hair and scalp and wrap hair with a towel for 15 min. Rinse hair thoroughly after
- Mayonnaise –Comb ½-1cup real mayonnaise (not salad dressing) throughout your dry hair. Let it stand for 20 min. Rinse hair well after. Do this once a week
- Avocado Wonder – Combine 2 cups of real mayonnaise and ½ cut size of an avocado fruit and mash them with your hands until they’re well mixed together. Saturate your hair and scalp with the mixture. Wrap your hair with a damp, warm towel for 20 min. Do this 1-2 times a month
Note: Coolness combats frizzy hair by closing down the cuticle, thus keeping the moisture in. So having a cool hair rinse will help. Also, after using a blow dry, use the cool shot button on your hair. (source:www.style-hair-magazine.com)
A. Aloe Vera –Mix ½ tsp aloe vera gel (from the plant), 1 tbsp lemon juice, and ¼ cup of your regular shampoo. Apply the mixture on your hair and scalp and let it penetrate for 10 min. Rinse hair well after.
B. Toning Lotion – Mix 1 tbsp of malt vinegar in a glass of water and add a pinch of salt. Apply 2-3 tbsp of the mixture on your scalp. Let it stand for an hour. Rinse well with cool water. Do this 2x a week. (source: www.home-remedies-for-you.com)
Hopefully these tips could help you readers as much as it
has helped me. Just find out which method works best for you. Let's work wonder on our hair and scalp without spending too much.