Sudanese Natural Skin Bleaching.
Skin Care Solutions
These are my grandmothers recipes for skin bleaching!
- You can make a homemade skin lighter from your fridge, mix equal amounts from your favorite lotion, almond oil, olive oil, any baby oil and glycerin. Apply to your skin twice a day to have lighter and softer skin
- For firmer and younger looking skin; use your mixer to prepare a face mask : one cucumber + one tomatoes + 2 baby carrot + one boiled potatoes+half cup of milk . Apply to the face for 15 minutes and rinse with water.
- To get rid of wrinkles mix one egg white and cup of fat free yogurt and apply the mask to your face and neck three times a week.
- Mix 5 drops of fresh lime juice to 2 spoons of olive oil and apply to your skin twice daily.
- For lighter smoother skin, add equal amounts from olive oil, Glysolid lotion, Shea butter (raw), Vaseline, Mayas Lotion and Glycerin. Mix well and apply to your entire skin twice daily for lighter silkier skin (Refer to the picture)
For Silky and Smoother Skin
For silky and smooth skin you need the following ingredients, to prepare homemade skin wax: 3 cups of sugar+ ¼ cup of water + ¼ cup of lemon juice. Boil the mix until it golden for about 10 minutes, and then set aside to cool down. It will make gooey wax that needs to be kneaded until softened. Then apply to your skin and remove to take all the hair and skin flakes to leave you with soft and silky skin for over a month.
Explaining some of the Ingredients
Shea butter : Shea butter is an off-white or ivory-colored fat extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree mainly grow in Ghana.
Mayas lotion: Its Sudanese lotion prepared from special acacia wood. Ladies use acaia wood for natural sauna