Home Remedies, Facial Cleansing
Home Remedies, Chamomile
Home Remedies, Skin Care
Body care is important and believe it or not nature has everything that you need to look, smell, and feel your best. In this article I would like to give you some helpful home remedies for body care.
This is something that we will most likely all experience in our lifetimes and nature has provided us with things to help us combat it. You can cover up your age spots with makeup or you can opt to have laser surgery, but before you go that route try the natural home remedies.
- Apply pure lemon juice to age spots
- Apply buttermilk to age spots, has the same effects as the lemon juice.
- Lighten age spots with 1/3 ounce of powered ginger and rose petals with about 3 ounces of powered cleaver (found in health food stores) mix these together with a small amount of warm water and make a spreadable paste. Apply to age spots and leave on for about 30 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- You can make natural bleaching agent by mixing 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of plain yogurt. Spread the mixture on your age spots once a day, and leave on for 30 minutes then rinse well.
- You can rub papaya on your skin several times a day, this helps to stimulate the growth of healthy cells.
- Aloe vera gel does the same thing as the papaya.
How can you prevent age spots?
- The first thing would be to avoid excessive sunbathing; free radicals are contributors of age spots and are developed by ultraviolet radiation.
- Alcohol and nicotine should be avoided to help prevent age spots from forming.
- Eat a well balanced diet.
Facial Cleansing for Normal Skin
The importance of facial cleansing cannot be overlooked. The truth is that beautiful skin doesn’t just happen; you must take care of it and nurture it. Never use harsh cleansers on the skin, cleansers, toners and soaps that have high alcohol content will not only strip the skin of dirt, but of the natural oils the skin contains. It is important to use mild products on the skin. It is possible that you have everything you need to make your own cleansing products in your refrigerator.
- One single serving of plain yogurt combined with o tablespoon of olive oil and teaspoons of lemon juice. You can apply this with a cotton ball, and rinse off with warm water after 2 minutes.
- 1 ½ ounces of slightly warm buttermilk combined with 1 teaspoon of dissolved honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, apply this with a cotton ball and leave on for 2 minutes. Rinse gently with warm water.
Home Remedies for Facial Cleansing of Oily Skin
- One cup of boiling water over 1 teaspoon of Lily’s Mantle, chamomile and sage. Strain after about 5 minutes and allow cooling. After it cools top it with about 7 ounces of buttermilk and bottle it. You can apply this with a cotton ball and rinse after 2 minutes. This mixture can be kept up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Stinging nettle milk, this helps to increase circulation and clear up oily skin. Use a handful of fresh stinging nettle leaves in about 1 ¼ cups of milk. Strain the milk just before it comes to a boil and let it cool. You can apply this with a cotton ball and rinse gently.
- Fennel Lotion, this can be made by steeping 3 tablespoons of fennel seeds in about 2/3 cup of buttermilk over low heat for 30 minutes. Let cool and strain. Apply with a cotton ball. This lotion will help improve your skin’s appearance.
- Stir together 1 tablespoon of finely crushed flaxseeds, 1 tablespoon of oat bran, and 1 drop of lemon oil, and a little hot water. You can apply this to your face as cleanser.
Home Remedies for Facial Cleansing of Mature and Dry Skin
- 3 ½ ounces of aloe vera gel, 3 tablespoons of almond oil, and 3 drops of lavender oil in a bottle and shake vigorously. You can apply this with a cotton ball, let it sit on your face for at least 2 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- For mature skin, melt 1/3 ounce of beeswax butter, lanolin and cocoa butter in a hot double boiler. Add 2 2/3 ounces of almond oil and heat to 140 degrees. While you are stirring this add 2 2/3 ounces of rose water-heat to 140 degrees and continue to stir. Let cool and apply to skin.
Home Remedies for cleansing of Sensitive Skin
- You can make a great cleansing lotion with pot marigold, mix 2/3 cup of warm water with ½ cup of oatmeal, 1 tablespoon of glycerin and two drops of pot marigold tincture.
- To make a pleasant fragrant cleansing lotion just heat a handful of fresh violet blooms in about 1 ¼ cups of water, and just before it comes to a boil remove from heat and strain. Let cool before applying.
Thanks Velzipmur aka Shelly Wyatt
Home Remedies, Skin Care-Buttermilk
Home Remedies-Skin Toner
Home Remedy Skin Toner
Using a toner will help to remove leftover cleansing milk and help to clarify the skin. You can use a cotton ball to apply a small amount onto your skin; toners are generally left on the skin to dry. They are not washed off like regular cleansers.
- For normal skin, add 5 tablespoons of witch hazel and 3 tablespoons of each of rose water and orange blossom water to a bottle and shake well.
- You can just rub your face with a fresh cucumber.
- Astringent or anti-inflammatory toner, this is just right for oily skin. ¼ cup of sage water, 1 teaspoon of rubbing alcohol and one drop each of tea tree and sage oil. Add together and shake.
- 1 ounce of Pot marigold tincture, 4 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon of distilled water, and 3 drops of chamomile oil.
- Mature skin, ¼ cup of orange blossom water, 1 teaspoon of cider vinegar, 2 drops each of seabuckthorn and incense oil, add together and shake well before each use.
- Natural Face Cleaning Remedies | LIVESTRONG.COM
For wallet-friendly and all-natural face cleaning remedies you'll wonder how you ever lived without, cancel your next spa appointment and head to the kitchen instead. Food facials have long been popular with beautiful women in the know since times im
- Facials -- Our Favorite Basic At Home Facial Recipe
Why spend the money on a professional facial when you can do one at home? This basic step-by-step at-home facial treatment works for all skin types.
Home Remedies, Natural Skin Cleansing Products
© 2013 Shelly Wyatt