Home Remedies For Skin Glowing
Tips for Glowing skin
Tip1: Papaya and honey
- Papain enzyme present in papaya helps in anti-ageing, skin repairing, exfoliation. Papaya is a rich source of Vitamin A,C, E and K and it has anti-oxidant properties. Papaya helps to remove dead cells and inactive proteins, thus rejuvenating your skin. It also helps keeps your skin hydrated. If you wish to have glowing skin try using papaya and honey mask.
- Mix 1tb spoon of honey along with mashed papaya and massage your face for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash your face. Regular usage of this remedy helps to maintain elasticity of skin, helps in skin brightening, keeps skin hydrated and radiant
Tip2 : Banana face mask
- Bananas are a very good source of vitamin B6, manganese, vitamin C, potassium, dietary fiber and copper. Apart from amazing health benefits, Bananas helps in maintain skin and hair in condition.
- The vitamins and minerals present in banana helps to fade acne scars and dark spots. Smooths out aging skin.
- Banana nourishes skin, strengthens connective tissue and helps maintain skin elasticity and strength.
- Mash ripened banana along with honey or milk and massage your face , you can even use ice cubes along with this mixture. Wash with cold water . Repeat this twice a week and you will be amazed.
Tip3: Black grapes
- Black grapes are a pack of Vitamins A, B6, C and contain anti-oxidants such as flavonoid, resveratrol, and tannin which fight free radicals and help maintain youthful and glowing skin.
- Wash grapes and blend them into fine paste and apply this mixture to your face andmassage. Based upon your skin type you can choose what to add.
- For oily skin add fullers earth and rose water as face pack. This helps to control oil and makes skin radiant.
Tip 4: Pomegranate face mask
- Pomegranate is an amazing fruit for health. Apart from health benefits Pomegranate face mask helps to maintain skin elasticity, lightens dark spots, delays anti aging, improves skin complexion and makes skin glow.
- Mix pomegranate juice with yogurt and add tb spoon of honey. Apply the mask all over the face and neck and wask with cold water. This helps to get rid of tan and brightens skin, makes skin tone even and radiant.
Tip 5: Cucumber and glycerin
- Cucumbers are one of those vegetables which are easily available. Daily intake of cucumber benefits to health in many ways. Cucumber contains vitamins K,C and beta carotene which helps in skin repair.
- Cucumber helps to reduce dark circles, puff eyes, lightens spots and makes skin brighten. Application of Cucumber juice along with rose water and glycerin helps to retain moisture in face and keeps skin hydrated.
- Especially in summers cucumbers act as best cooling agent to beat the heat and protects skin from sum damage skin.
Tip 6: Tomato facial mask
- Tomatoes are great for skin. Regular application of tomatoes work wonders to skin. Tomatoes have astrigent properties which is very good to cleanse skin.
- Tomatoes helps to treat pores, tan removal, improves skin complexion. Vitamins A,B and C, anti-oxidants present in tomato helps to nourish skin, repairs cell damage and makes skin glow.
- Tomatoes can be used as scrub, cleanser and face mask.
- Tip 1: Mixture of oatmeal and tomato can be used as scrub.This helps to remove dead cells from skin.
- Tip2: Mix tomato juice along with honey and gently massage your face and neck. Wash with cool water.
- Tip 3: Tomato and Fullers earth(Multani mitti) : Add tomato juice in fullers earth and apply this face pack. This is the best pack to treat tan and open pores.
Tip 7: Carrot mask
- Carrots for skin? Many of you might have a question about how carrots are related with skin care. Having carrot juice with breakfast would give you amazing results in just a month span. Your skin complexion would improve a lot, skin would become radiant.
- Carrots are rich in β-carotene which metabolizes int the body as vitamin A. Carrots also contain Vitamin C and K.
- Mix carrot juice with oats powder and honey and massage gently. Wash off with water.
- Carrot juice when applied with olive oil helps to nourish your skin and helps in skin radiance.
- Carrots have antioxidants which helps to protect from skin damage.
Tip 8: Strawberry face mask
- Many of us love eating strawberries. Strawberry is one amazing fruit to treat many of the skin problems. Regular usage of strawberry mask would yield in awesome results to your skin.
- Strawberries help in delaying aging, brightens skin complexion, treats acne scars and helps in improving skin glow.
- Mash strawberries and keep in freezer for some time. And massage your face and neck for 10 to 15 minutes. You can add even add honey which helps in nourishing skin tone. Repeat this twice or thrice a week and you will fall in love with your skin.
Tip 9:Aloe Vera for glowing skin
- Aloe Vera has amazing benefits for skin and hair. The bulk of Aloe Vera is filled with gel-like substance which is water. AloeVera contains vitamins A,C,E,B1,B2 and B6. It is pack of calcium, magnesium,iron,copper.
- Aloe Vera is very efficient in treating skin problems such as acne, pimples, sun burn, skin aging. Aloe Vera helps in moisturising skin, keeps skin hydrated, rejuvenated and glowing.
- Take Aloe Vera gel and add turmeric, lemon juice and rose water. Apply this allover your face and neck for 20 minutes and wash off with cold water. This helps to make skin glow and radiant, retains moisture, keeps your skin flawless.
Tip 10: Almonds for glowing skin
- Apart from health benefits Almonds also helps in maintaining beauty of your skin.
- Almonds helps in skin whitening, removing scars, nourishes skin, reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- Blend almonds into fine powder, to this add oats powder, tb spoon of honey and rose water. Apply this pack for 15minutes and wash with cool water.
- This helps to make skin glow and radiant.