- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care»
- Facial Skin Care»
- Acne, Pimples & Blackheads
Homemade Beauty Tips for Pimples, Oily Skin - Face Packs for Blackheads, Whiteheads
If you are concerned about facial skin care and want to get rid of pimples, acne, blackheads, and whiteheads and all those uncomfortable and unattractive eruptions, if you are fed up of dirty blackheads on the nose which you use to scrub every Sunday and apply cucumber mask but it does not work, if you want to remain free of the super oily nose for which you have tried different beauty parlors but of no use, then you have landed on the right page, as today I am going to share with you beauty tips to remove pimples and acne and will also tell you how to make face packs for blackheads and whiteheads and oily skin all at the comfort of your home and without visiting a beauty salon outside where you could feel ashamed of going due to these ugly eruptions, but before knowing about solution of your problem, you must know:
What are whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, and acne and how they develop?
When the body is well looked after both externally and internally, the sebaceous glands (oil glands) just below the surface of our skin function in a perfect manner, but when we start experiencing stress and tension, our hormones start to fluctuate resulting in excess oil production via the sebaceous glands. If the skin pores are not cleaned and the skin is not exfoliated, the excess secreted oil mixes with the dead skin cells and the dirt trapped in the pores which in result blocks the skin pores.
This blockage, if it is covered by a layer of skin, is called a whitehead. If this remains exposed and turns black, then it is known as a blackhead.
Sometimes, this plug of oil, hair follicles, dirt, and dead skin cells becomes a breeding ground for bacterial organisms. When this happens, the affected area becomes inflamed and starts bursting throwing away oil, bacterial organisms, and dead cells on the surface of the skin. After this, the immune system of our body starts repairing the skin and then a swelling starts to occur which is termed as a pimple or acne.
Now here is the remedy for whiteheads (Beauty Tips):
- First of all, to cure whiteheads, you need to attack what causes them. That is, you need to unclog the blocked skin pores and apply a homemade face pack that has antiseptic properties to prevent bacterial growth. At the same time, you need to use an herbal pack that will absorb the extra oil that is being secreted, so for that you need to make a homemade face pack of multani mitti (fuller’s earth). To make a face pack of multani mitti, take a small bowl and pour some fuller's earth on it. Now mix a little bit of water and keep on adding to make a firm paste that can be applied on your face. Multani mitti face pack can also be applied on other body parts which are affected by direct sunlight. This herbal mud is also a natural remedy for heat stroke and small skin rashes on the back.
- Secondly, use a scrub once a week. This will exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells and hidden trapped dirt and clean it. If the scrub contains red lentils, it is an advantage as red lentils help fight acne, pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads.
- Use a face pack for blackheads and whiteheads that contains sandalwood, multani mitti (fuller's earth) and turmeric (haldi). This will absorb all the extra oils from the surface of the skin and will work as an antiseptic. For making this, take a bowl and mix turmeric, multani mitti, and sandalwood in equal quantities, now add water and make a paste just like we mix white cement at home. Now apply this paste on the skin and leave it on until it dries out. Remember not to speak anything when the pack is applied as this can cause undue tension on facial skin which can cause wrinkles on the face. Now when the paste dries out completely, wash it with a wet sponge in a very soft manner.
- Steam your face once a week to open the clogged pores and then wipe off with cotton wool dipped in warm water. This will loosen the dirt-dead cell plug and help remove it easily.
So in short, to get rid of pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, you need to tackle three things:
A. Absorb extra oils that cause these.
B. Use a scrub that contains ingredients which absorb extra oils and clean the pores.
C. Use an antiseptic face pack.
So above were a few homemade beauty tips for oily skin and pimples plus herbal face packs for white and blackheads. One thing you must always remember is that you should never use commercial cosmetic products that claim to be helpful in getting rid of these problems or for overall facial skin care, as they contain too many chemicals and rather can harm the skin. Instead it is best to always prefer herbal beauty products and if they are made at home, then that’s a plus point.