- Fashion and Beauty»
- Costumes & Uniforms
Homemade Exfoliators and Masks
Homemade Exfoliators and masks.
Exfoliating and masks products can cost you a fortune and sometimes money gets tight but you still need to look beautiful so why not try making your own homemade exfoliator. You can try some natural ingredients such as oatmeal, which many people prefer or recommend. Below are some homemade exfoliators that many use and reckon that they work:
Dry Skin Exfoliators:
1. Sugar and Olive oil- the combination of sugar and olive oil, the sugar removes dead skin while the olive oil moisturizes your skin.
2. 4 Tablespoons of honey mix with 2 tablespoons of coarse sea salt rub it on your face and rinse off.
3. Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 2 teaspoons of oatmeal and water to make a firm paste and the apply it on face scrub for about 2 minutes and rinse.
4. Mix avocado pulp, ground almonds and some oatmeal apply on your face leave it for about 5 minutes and rinse off.
Dry Skin Masks:
1. Mix eggs, olive oil, honey and some rosewater then apply on your face, leave it for 10 minutes, and then rinse off.
2. Avocado mask is known to everyone that is good for the skin, mash it and apply it on your face for about 20 minutes. You can add honey if you like
3. Honey and Apple mask is good for oily skin, mask an apple and four teaspoons of honey, apply it on your face, and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes
4. Banana and honey is another popular mask that people use, mash the banana and mix is honey, then apply on your face, and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes
Sensitive skin Exfoliators:
1. Oatmeal mixed with grapefruit make a great exfoliator
2. Mix a few drops of fresh milk, 3 tablespoons of honey and a pinch of cinnamon, apply it on your face, neck and anywhere in your body and rinse it off while rubbing.
3. Combine ¼ cup of milk, 1/2 of cornmeal, 2 teaspoons of baking soda, tablespoon of olive oil and five drops of tree oil and apply on your skin.
4. Oatmeal paste- mixes the oatmeal with water to create a paste for a mild facial exfoliator
Sensitive Skin Masks:
1.mix 2 teaspoons of honey, ½ cup of instant oatmeal and 6 a cup of plain yogurt and then apply it of your face leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and rinse.
2. Yogurt, honey and oatmeal mask is very good for people with sensitive skin
Combination Skin Exfoliator:
1. Mix 2 tablespoons corn flour with apple juice and apply on your face massage in circular motion and rinse off.
Combination Skin Mask:
1. Apricot Mask- mix 1 tablespoon of nonfat dry milk powder, ½ cup of apricots and ½ of water blend until smooth and then apply on your face for 15 minutes and rinse off.
Oily skin Exfoliator:
1. Mix brown sugar with freshly squeezed lemon and gently scrub your face and rinse off.
2. Mix baking soda and water same amount to make a paste and rub it on your face and rinse it off.
Oily skin Masks:
1. Cucumber and plain yogurt mask- Blend peeled and sliced 1/3 cucumber with 3 tablespoons of plain yogurt. Apply on your for 10 minutes and rinse off.
2. Separate the egg and use only the egg white beat it, mash the avocado make it very soft. Put the beaten white, avocado pulp and lemon juice, blend it together, and apply on your face for a few minutes
Next time you run out of mask or exfoliator just go to your cupboards and fridge and make your own natural facial care.