- Fashion and Beauty
Homeopathy Scar Cream Acne Skin Keloid Eruptions by Miranda Castro
Meet Miranda Castro
I just spoke with Miranda Castro at the National Center for Homeopathy annual conference. She's an amazing homeopath who has been authoring articles for "Homeopathy Today" for decades, and teaching classes and seminars at locations all around the globe. Most recently, she has been traveling to Iceland helping the resurgence in Homeopathy grow.
Miranda, aBritish homeopath and a Fellow of the Society of Homeopaths (UK), wrote the long-time best seller, "The Complete Homeopathy Handbook," a more contemporary "Homeopathy for Pregnancy, Birth and Your Baby’s First Years" and a good read for this generation, "A Homeopathic Guide to Stress." She writes in layman's terms so everyone can understand and learn about homeopathy.
My motto "creating waves of awareness" relates to informing the public about homeopathy, so they can make personal choices about their health care needs. Miranda's motto, 'medicine for the people' informs the public how they can apply this form of medicine on a daily basis for acute conditions and then refer to a professional for chronic illness.
I am pleased to say that Miranda now lives in Florida has a clinic, continues to write, give workshops, and formulate remedies for common care use. She has also developed a professional homeopathic computer program for case management. On a personal note, I know she loves gardening, animal husbandry, and getting out in nature
A Cool Cream for Scar Tissue
Castro's Homeopathic Healing Cream For Scars
A couple of years ago I ordered some of Miranda's scar cream. I put in on a spot of eczema on my calf that irritated me for about 20 years. Truly, this skin was dry, scaly, itchy, red, rough and not very appealing. In a few words, "it drove me crazy."
Out of desperation, I put some of this cream on my leg. Now, I can't say for sure that the cream did the trick, but my skin, which was like alligator skin and not human skin, started to soften and over the period of a few weeks actually healed to look normal. It stopped itching. What a blessing! Like I said, I can't give the credit completely to the scar cream for sure. But, timing wise, it all happened at the same time I began putting on the cream. The other thing was that I did not have to continually and forever use this cream. My skin has now been normal, smooth, soft and not discolored since first using the cream.
A friend of mine has been using Miranda's cream for her facial acne scars that she gets during her monthly cycle since she was a teen. And, Miranda developed this cream for new mom's who has C-Section scars, episiotomy scars, stretch marks and lumpectomy scars. Miranda has a special place in her heart for treating women's problems.
The natural ingredients in her creams include special homeopathic agents that target skin scar tissue and wounds from injury or surgery.
In medical terms hard skin when tissue knits together after injury and forms a lump are called keloids. If you've even skinned your knee from a bicycle accident or cut yourself accidentally with a knife, you know what I mean. Sometimes these types of scars can itch or have a painful sensation.
- EXTENDED SPECIAL TO END OF YEAR ONLY |Enter HWB12 Discount Code | As a special gift from Miranda Castro to give 10% discount on the fabulous educational videos, books, kits and creams.
This cream is not sticky or greasy, it is smooth and easily absorbed, and it has a lovely, gentle smell. The homeopathic ingredients are in the lowest of potencies to make them safe and effective - especially for people taking constitutional homeopathic remedies. It should be applied 1-3 times daily and repeated as needed. Acute, recent scars can start healing after only few days. Older or severe scars may need 3-4 weeks before improvements are seen. It should always be used less often or stopped on significant improvement.
Ingredients of Scar Cream
Miranda developed a cream that would contain natural ingredients and much different from most over-the-counter skin creams:
- Sweet Almond oil and Vitamin E oil. They have been known to help soften skin and keep it moist.
- Two other well known aromatherapy oils include Lavender aromatherapy oil and Aloe vera gel. Lavendar for calming properties and aloe a skin lubricant.
- Two major homeopathic remedies in low potencies, Silica and Thiosinaminum, specifically target skin healing.
- Comfrey tincture, also aids skin healing.
- Borax (a naturally occurring salt that acts as a preservative) and a soy-based wax (to emulsify) bring everything together into a deliciously smooth cream.
- No artificial colors. No perfumes. No petroleum products. No propylene glycol. No parabens. No toxic ingredients. No animal testing.
In the same way that arnica should never be applied to broken, split or open skin. This cream should not be applied to open wounds or scars.
The dictionary refers to a Cicatrice as the scar of a healed wound. This word commonly applies to wounds on the bark of trees, as well. From the list below, you can see the many homeopathic remedies that can be used for this type of wound. Depending upon the person and their response to healing, that determines which remedy would be needed in their case.
The term 'adhesion' in medicine refers to an abnormal union of membranous surfaces due to inflammation or injury : endoscopic surgery for pelvic adhesion
The homeopathic repertory provides hundreds of remedies to assist healing skin symptoms including scrapes, scratches, irritations, bruises, rashes, eruptions, acne, injury, growths and scars, etc. Only a professional homeopath can assist in finding the most appropriate for your personal situation. I have provided a view of a few excerpts to give you an idea of the possibilities. Homeopathy is both an art and medical science.
FACE: Eruptions; acne; scars, leaving: ant-c, arg-n, art-v, brom, calc-ar, calc-sil, carb-an, caust, coenz-q, COP, KALI-BR, kali-i, mag-m, merc, sanic, thuj, tun-aq
BACK; Eruptions; cancer; scars, leaving: sulph
Thiosinaminum also used for Tinnitus
Thiosinaminum remedy typically used a specific for local skin keloid scars comes from the oil of mustard seeds. For this reason thiosinaminum has been used for fibrous scar tissue of the inner ear which may contribute to tinnitus, ringing in the ears and deafness. In the same way the mustard plant helps dissolve scar tissue, it has been used for tumor and fibroid growths or fibrous change. A recent article on Homeopathy World Community discussed the use of thiosinaminum in geriatric cases for arteriosclerosis
Amanda only chooses the finest quality ingredients and recommends only what has worked for her or her clients. Miranda has been teaching about homeopathy for decades as a world expert on the subject.
About the Author
Debby Bruck, CHOM believes that homeopathy is the wave of the future that provides hope and healing to those who have tried every other approach. Visit my Hubpages Profile or follow Debby on Twitter.
Disclaimer: This Information is for Educational Purposes Only
- The information on this blogsite is posted for educational purposes only, and not intended to constitute medical or legal advice. As with any important medical or legal matter, you are advised to consult an experienced health care provider and/or knowledgeable attorney concerning your specific health & vaccine exemption or waiver concerns.
- No attorney-client relationship or doctor-patient relationship is intended, implied or created by the posting or viewing of information on this site; nor is a doctor-patient or an attorney-client relationship created by the submission or exchange of questions or information via email or otherwise with Debby Bruck
- Readers are responsible for their use of information provided on this blog or linked to from this site. Debby Bruck assumes no liability for the same.
- Debby Bruck has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information on this blog site, but absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Always check with your health care provider