- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care»
- Facial Skin Care
Honey face masks with Skin Benefits of Honey
Choose a best one for your oily skin
- 8 Best Homemade Face masks for Oily Skin
Oily skin is the most irritating skin type among all the skin tones. Oily and greasy skin catches dirt and impurities very easily from its surroundings, moreover, it tend to break out easily.
Honey Face masks are popular because of several skin benefits honey offers. Honey is good for you in both the ways either taken internally or applied topically to the skin. Honey as a basic ingredient in a facial mask furnishes many skin care remedies. Honey helps to cure acne, scars, wounds, wrinkles and even dry skin. Honey is a real treat for skin. Before you learn Honey face masks recipes, have a look at the numerous benefits of honey for skin.
Skin Benefits of Honey
- Honey has antibacterial properties, which helps in fighting acne and pimples. Honey reduces infection and is very effective home remedy to treat acne.
- Honey is also antiseptic. When honey is diluted with water, it produces hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide is an antimicrobial agent and is used as a mild antiseptic. Honey is useful in treating cuts, wounds, and abrasions.
- Honey is a good cleanser for skin. It soak ups impurities from the pores of the skin, leaving your skin clear and clean.
- Honey is a very effective moisturizer for skin. It retains moisture making your skin radiant, soft and supple.
- Honey properties protect your skin under the sun and assist the skin to rejuvenate and stay young.
- Honey is a natural remedy to prevent wrinkles. Honey slows down the ageing process.
- Honey antioxidant properties make it capable to fight against skin damage and skin ageing.
Honey face masks recipes
Due to number of skin benefits of honey, it is used as an ideal ingredient in facial masks recipes. Honey is a natural remedy to many skin problems.
Honey face mask
Honey has many skin benefits. Honey fights inflammation and bacteria on skin. It has healing property which heals wounds and infection on skin. It has moisturizing properties, which help to retain moisture for a long time. Honey alone can be used as face mask. To avoid sticking, wet your fingers before you apply the honey face mask.
Honey and Turmeric face mask to get fair skin
Honey combined with turmeric powder help in skin lightning process. It's a natural remedy which can give you fair skin. Don't expect an overnight miracle. Apply this homemade honey face mask consistently to have results. One teaspoon of turmeric powder and a tablespoon of raw honey are mixed well to make a thick paste. This honey face mask recipe can reduce skin blemishes and scars. It is one of the best tips to get fair skin.
Honey and Lemon face mask to prevent acne and scars
Lemon is a clarifying agent and combined with honey, this honey face mask help to fight with acne, pimples and scars giving you fair complexion and glowing skin. Lemon, honey face mask is beneficial for you if you have oily skin, which is more prone to breaking out in pimples and scars. The astringent quality of lemon makes this face mask perfect for natural glow.
Honey face masks for clear and glowing skin
For clear and glowing skin, you can apply raw honey direct from the jar. Leave this mask for at least half an hour. Now, rinse off with lukewarm water. Follow this thrice a week and ask your mirror to check difference on your face as mirror never lies. Honey face mask will restore moisture to the skin, leaving it glowing and clean.
Honey and Yogurt face mask for natural glow
Take 2 teaspoon of honey and mix it with 2 tbsp of yogurt. Yogurt will refine your pores and honey will help to calm any inflammation in the skin. Honey and yogurt face mask recipe work together to restore balance in the skin and give it a healthy glow.
Learn how to make Avocado face mask at home
- 5 Best Homemade Avocado Face Masks and its Beauty Benefits for Facial Skin
Avocados when applied as face masks nourish our skin naturally without the aid of chemicals. If you believe in natural home remedies to replenish your face skin, then Avocado is best.
Honey and avocado face mask to nourish skin
This honey face mask will nourish and moisture your skin. It is ideal facial mask for dry skin. Avocado is a rich source of natural oils. This homemade honey avocado face mask will nourish, make tighter your skin and improve the skin complexion.
Honey and Oatmeal face mask to clean your pores
Oatmeal is a great softening exfoliant. Mix oatmeal and honey to make a facial mask. This honey face mask will remove your dead cells from skin and clear your pores. It is an excellent homemade facial scrub.
You can make an excellent honey face mask at home with little alterations in above face mask recipes. Honey is good for your health as well as skin care because of its several health and skin benefits.