How To Get Rid Of Acne Forever
My Problems with Acne
When I was about 14, I was brutally attacked by what we call "Acne". It all started with a few pimples and spots. After awhile, these pimples and spots seemed to be clumping together and my face started resembling what looked like "mountains" . Out of everyone in my family, I was the only one with this issue. So you can just imagine how lonely I felt. When I went to school, I tried my best to cover my face but nothing worked. I remember having this huge red pimple on my nose and people calling me "Rudolph".
The Problem Got Worse
As I got older, not only did my acne get worse, so did the humiliation. I was 17 years old, looking like i had some kind of skin disease and every girl I tried to talk to had an "ewwwww" facial expression. As a result, I was left out of the popular events and was forced to be a lonesome loser.
From the age 17 to 21, I practically tried everything. Clean and Clear, Stridex, and even "natural" products but nothing worked. I've heard of ProActiv but it was a bit too expensive for me at the time. In desperate need for a solution, I did some research and what I found out changed my life...FOREVER.
The Formation of Acne
What I Found Out (My Discoveries)
- Acne being genetic is a myth
- Anyone can cure Acne
- Most skin care products are designed to reinforce Acne, not cure it
- Acne is not bad in itself
- A certain diet plan can cure Acne "Forever"
Fact or Myth?
Is Acne Really Genetic?
After doing a bit of research, I was shocked to find out how many "scientists" were clueless on the subject of Acne. Some say it's genetic and others disagree. If you ask me, I truly don't believe it's "genetic". Even if it is, it can be cured. I hate hearing these so called "doctors" kill the hopes of patients in need. Not only do I believe Acne is curable, but I also believe its a by product created by the diet of our society.
Diet is Important
The Breakdown Of Acne
Water and Food Intake
One important thing to remember is to drink plenty of water. In our society, fruit juice replaces water. We want things that put our taste buds on overkill. The Acidic foods and drinks must find a way to exit the body. The skin's pores are designed to help eliminate what the body doesn't need. When too much oil is being secreted through the pores and clump up with the cells, we have what we call Acne.
To stop this from happening drink plenty of water and eat fiber rich food so your digestive system can properly eliminate the waste. Also, eat foods rich in Vitamins A, D, E, C and B Complex.
It's Simple, Don't Make It Complicated
As simple as it may seem, it does take discipline. People rather look for shortcuts and buy expensive products because they are promised a quick fix.
If you want to cure your Acne like I did mine, this is what I suggest you do:
- Get rid of stress, relax, or even meditate: Stress causes an increase in activity which is not even needed at the time. This causes more oil and inflammation. Learn to relax.
- Omega-3: Omega-3 helps control inflammation. Being in a society that relies on Acidic food we are primarily receiving Omega-6 and Omega-9. This causes an imbalance in our pH level (book explains). Invest in Cod Liver Oil, Fish Oil, Or Flax Seed to add additional Omega-3 to your diet. Once I started getting the adequate amount of Omega-3, I saw drastic change.
- Vitamins: Invest in a good Multi-Vitamin and add extra Vitamin A and E to your diet for skin health.
- Food: Stay away from Acidic food and eat more Alkaline food for proper pH balance. Also, eat plenty of greens.
- Water: Drink plenty of it! They usually say drink 8 cups, I say go for 10! We need water to help flush out toxins.
Do steps 1-5 and also educate yourself on the workings of your body. you need to know how your body works and what you can do to help it help you. Read, read, read!