- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care»
- Facial Skin Care
How To Make An Egg White And Yogurt Facial Mask
Do Not Use An Egg White Facial Recipe If You Have An Egg Allergy
Your Egg White And Yogurt Facial
How To Make A Egg White And Yogurt Facial Mask
Why make an Egg White And Yogurt Facial Mask? Eggs are very high in protein, and are loaded with minerals and vitamins. All those things are important to the health and well being of your skin. The egg white, also known as albumen, is the clear part in the egg.
The yellow part is the yolk. The egg white is made up of 15 percent protein and the rest, water, when you put it on your skin the water dries and leaves your skin covered in a tight mask of protein.
Benefits Of An Egg White Facial
Removes White Heads
Yogurt, The Second Ingredient In Your Homemade Face Mask
Yogurt, the second ingredient in this face mask, is one of those foods that is of great nutritional value to the well being of your body. And luckily for us, it has been proven to be very beneficial for the care of your skin.
Yogurt is helpful for your immune system and it is a huge aid to your digestive system too. I eat it everyday and I love it. Yogurts are high in living bacteria that promote health and well being. It can also be used on your skin too. Did you know that women who eat yogurt are said to be less prone to infection? Studies have shown this to be true. It is also believed that substances in yogurts help to reduce the risk of colon cancer, help lower blood pressure and help to prevent osteoporosis.
Yogurt, when applied to the skin, acts as a cleaner and a moisturizer. It's great for any skin type and since it is rich in lactic acid, it's great for mature or aging skin.
This facial recipe is easy to whip up, it's inexpensive, and you probably have the ingredients right in your refrigerator right now. We will be using yogurt and egg whites to prepare a mask that will clean and hydrate your skin. This very same face mask has been used by model Shalom Harlow who said it was “moisturizing and soothing”.
Benefits Of A Yogurt Face Mask
Benefits Of A Yogurt Facial
Cleans Your Skin
Step 1: 2 Eggs
Step 2: Add Yogurt
To Make This DIY Natural Face Mask You Will Need:
You Will Need:
- 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- A bowl
- A whisk
- A moisturizer
Gather all your ingredients before you start.
- Separate the egg whites and put them in a bowl.
- Whisk the egg whites
- Place two tablespoons of PLAIN yogurt (plain, not flavored) into the bowl and mix well
Step 3: Mix Well
Apply The Egg White Yogurt Mixture To Your Face
Your facial mask is now ready to be applied to your face. Always remember to be very gentle when applying anything to your face.
- Apply the face mask mixture to your face with gentle circular movements.
- Leave the mask on for at least 5 minutes, letting it dry.
- When the time is up rinse the mask with warm water
- Pat your face gently with a dry towel to dry it.
- Apply a moisturizer when you are done.
It's An Easy DIY Facial Mask
This DIY face mask is super easy. As I said, most of us have the ingredients right in our refrigerator most of the time. Your face is going to glow after this protein packed facial treatment. It's almost like having a spa in your home.
This is an old face mask recipe that has passed the test of time. It works well and that's why it is still around. Plus just think of the small fortune you just saved yourself. Face products today are at an all time high cost and you made yourself a face mask for pennies.
Egg Whites Have
What It Does
improves skin tone
helps hydration & elasticity
may fill in creases & fine lines
The List Of Essential Oils
Egg White And Yogurt Face Mask
Egg White Facial
Egg Whites Are Good For Your Skin
Are egg whites good for your skin? YES, YES, YES!!
Egg whites will actually tighten the skin on your face...not forever, but for a while...you can feel the tightening start to happen soon after you put the egg whites on your face. The whites also help your skin feel softer. The whites of the egg are full of protein and collagen. Protein is extremely important to our bodies and skin. Collagen Will these glowing results last forever? Maybe not, but they may help your skin stay in healthier condition for today. There are some who believe applying eggs to your face will keep your skin elastic and will fight fine lines. And it seems to me that would help over the long term...but that study hasn't been done yet.
The EGG - Incredible And Edible!
More Egg White Face Masks For You To Make
• Egg Mask To Tone Your Skin– Ingredients Needed: 1 Egg - Just whip your egg until it is blended and frothy. Put it on your face and your throat. Let your mask dry and after a couple minutes, rinse it off with warm water. Pat your skin dry using gentle motions and a soft towel.
• Egg White Mask To Firm Your Pores– Ingredients Needed - 1 Egg White - Separate the egg white and the egg yolk. Beat the egg white until it is a bit thick and has a foam. Put the egg white mix onto your face. Let the mask stay on your face for about ten minutes, then rinse it off with warm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
• Egg White And Oatmeal Mask – Ingredients Needed - Combine 1 egg white and 2 Tablespoons of oatmeal together. Mix well and apply the mixture to your face. This facial works well on oily skin.
• Egg Yolk And Olive Oil Face Mask – Ingredients Needed - 1 Egg, Juice From 1/2 A Lemon, 1 Tablespoon Of Pure Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Separate the egg white from the yolk . Mix the egg yolk, olive oil, and lemon juice and stir together well. Apply the mask to your face and throat. Let it dry and rinse off with warm water...pat it dry gently with a soft towel. This is a great mask if you have dry skin.