- Fashion and Beauty
How To Make Tinted Lip Balms: All By Yourself
Hey Ladies, how are u doing?
Here i bought some new idea about tinted lip balms which can be easily prepared in home and are fresh and no chemical are there.
First of all i want to tell you what is tinted lip balm?
So, Lip balm or lip salve is a wax-like substance applied topically to the lips of the mouth to moisturize and relieve chapped or dry lips or cold sores. Lip balm often contains beeswax or camphor, cetyl alcohol, lanolin, paraffin, and petrolatum, among other ingredients.
So, tinted lip balms are quite fascinating than regular lipsticks and lip gloss because they moisturize your lips nicely. They give colour, shine and moisture to our lips.
For preparing Tinted lip balm at home, you need the following ingredients:-
- A Lipstick of your choice of your favorite colour
- A jar of Vaseline or a chapstick because it solidifies better
- Little Olive Oil
- An Empty jar
- Plastic Bowl
The steps are as follows:-
- Take a bowl and empty the vaseline jar entirely in it.
- Add 2-3 drops of olive oil in it. Don't add much oil in it as it will spoil the solution just make sure only 2-3 drops.
- Place the bowl in microwave and heat for around 40-60 seconds only, not for much longer time and during this step when you keep the bowl in microwave oven kindly keep an eye on it as soon you see that it has melted, take it out.
- Take the old lipstick which you had taken out and cut it into small pieces .
- Add the pieces of lipstick into melted vaseline.
- Mix it and place it again in the microwave for around 15 seconds.
- After that, take out the bowl and mix it properly and put it in an empty jar.
- The tinted lip balm is all set to use.
So, the tinted lip balm is all ready and you can use it which keeps your lips shiny, smoother and moisturized.
Try it and please tell your reviews.