- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care
How To Take Care For Oily Skin
What Are Causes Of Oily Skin
One of the reason is hormonal imbalances.Hormonal imbalances in adolescence cause oily skin.Oily skin can appear soft,supple and even dewy.If your skin is too oily it can produce a dull and a greasy look that can make yo look less attractive.Further this may become a cause for pimples on your face.
The oil secretion in skin increases during teenage and decreases as age advances.Hormonal imbalance also observed during pregnancy and menopause. Contraceptive pills and cosmetics also tend to increase the oil secretion.
Other reasons for oil secretion are -
- Hot Weather
Oily skin produces a dull and greasy look that can make you look less attractive,however the good thing about oily skin is it is generally slower to fine lines,wrinkles,discoloration.
Useful Skin Care Products
Few tips to care for your oily skin
- The first and most important point is wash your skin with warm water for at least three to four times a day with good soap.This will help reduce spreading of oil on the face.
- Remember one point that avoid too much washing of your skin as it leads to over production of oil.
- Use a soap that is free of oils and moisturizers.It is always better to use a soap suggested by Dermatologist.
- Avoid sticky makeup,which clogs the pores.
- Avoid Deserts which are rich in sugar and cheese.
- Always take leafy green vegetables and fresh fruits.
- Avoid excessive consumption of alcohol,tea coffee and soft drinks.
- When Cleaning your face ,massage well with your finger tips,using an upward and outward motion.
- Half an hour before taking your bath apply on your face half teaspoon each of lime and cucumber juice mixed together.
- Clean Neem leaves crushed into a paste and applied on the face help to dry up pimples.
- Drink lot of water
- Ice Cucumber slices or refrigerated cucumber paste applied to the face for about 15 to 30 minutes serves as good face pack for oily skin.
These are some basic home remedies which are helpful for you to take care of your oily skin.