How to Bring Out Your Natural Beauty
Bring Out Your Natural Beauty
How to be a Natural Beauty
You admire women who seem to have an idea of what it means to be naturally beautiful. You think, they look effortless! That, my friends, is the ultimate secret. Being a natural beauty does take work - but not too much.
In general, people who are naturally beautiful have certain qualities. Here are some things I think make people naturally beautiful. If you would like to add your two cents about what makes a woman beautiful, please visit the comments and let me know!
- Confidence. Being beautiful naturally has more to do with confidence than what you wear or what kind of makeup you put on. If you are comfortable in your own skin, you will be beautiful to others.
- Minimal makeup. Ever heard the term "fresh faced"? These women are naturally beautiful because they are letting their features speak for themselves. The goal is to apply makeup to bring out your best features and make yourself look fresh, youthful, and clean.
- Smile. Notice how a smile transforms your features? This is the easiest and cheapest thing you can do to make yourself naturally beautiful.
When I think of this topic, Maya Angelou's Phenomenal Woman poem comes to mind. It's about a woman who isn't classically beautiful but people gravitate to her because of who she is. To me, it summarizes what being a natural beauty is all about.
Natural Beauty with Confidence
Natural Beauty Opinions
Do you think it is possible to have natural beauty?
Use Makeup to Bring Out Your Natural Beauty
Makeup Tips for Natural Beauty
Makeup is, ironically, a key step in achieving a naturally beautiful look. You don't need to spend a lot of time on it, but you do need to do it. Makeup brings out your best features. I have some essentials that I do every day. Since everyone is different, it may take you a while to find your own routine - but you can use mine as a guide.
If you want some help, it might be fun to get a makeover at the mall. Or, you can visit one of those fun stores that let you test the samples yourself. When I first started out, I did a combination of all that. I would also buy cheap makeup kits and follow makeup advice in the fashion magazines until I settled on the looks and colors that I like.
Anyway, here are some tips to help you look naturally beautiful.
- Foundation. It is absolutely crucial to find a foundation formula and color that is a nearly exact match. Foundation evens out the complexion and even helps protect the skin from the elements. Some formulas even have SPF 15 or even more. They also can come in liquid or powder form.
- Pressed or loose powder. When I have the time, I follow my foundation with a few swipes of powder with a good brush. This helps set the foundation and makes it last longer. I don't always do this.
- Lipstick. This is essential. If I only had time for one thing, it would be lipstick not foundation. So, I choose a good color. For me, my favorite is Chanel Rouge Noir (only found in Europe). Everyone needs a power lipstick and when you find yours, you may need to go to great lengths to get it!
- Eyeliner and eyeshadow. I love the way the right eyeliner and eyeshadow brings out my eyes. However, I don't always feel like putting it on or have the time to do so. But when I do, I feel more polished. Use sparingly to still be a natural beauty!
As you can see, I didn't mention blusher or bronzer. First of all, I have Rosacea and already have enough color in my cheeks so I don't use it. Concerning bronzer - I like my complexion as is, tanned or not. So that is just one extra step I don't want to do.
What is your natural makeup look? Share in the comments!
Applying Natural Makeup for Natural Beauty
Natural Beauty Tips
Healthy Habits to be a Natural Beauty
The way you look on the outside has a lot to do with your lifestyle and habits. Here are some tips that will make you a healthier person. They will also help your skin, hair and nails and help you look radiantly beautiful.
- Drink water. Dehydration wreaks havoc on your skin and on your body. Drink enough water and it will help you look radiant!
- Eat right. Your body needs the right nutrients to function and look its best.
- Exercise. This builds muscle, keeps your heart healthy, and makes you feel good. All these things help make you beautiful!
- Take a multivitamin and mineral supplement. It really couldn't hurt. I personally take a children's chewable vitamin. Just consult with your doctor.
Basically, if you take care of yourself, you will be naturally beautiful. Add confidence to the mix and you will be unstoppable!