How to Get Sponsors for a Beauty Pageant
1. First of all, CONGRATS to everyone who has been accepted to be in a pageant! Now about raising money to compete in your pageant. A sponsor is any person or business that provides scholarships, services or products to your beauty pageant business in exchange for advertising.
2. Second, lets start by saying always be ENTHUSIASTIC! Like Winston Churchill once said " Never, Never Give Up". Getting sponsorships will take a lot of time and work, but you can do it, and pay zero dollars out of the pocket.
3. Make a list of prospective sponsors. Remember, family members and friends are great! No amount is too small, be thankful for even $20 from your family.
4. Make a good first impression if you are going out to to ask businesses for sponsors. Don't be embarrassed! Oh and do not forget to mention it is usually tax deductible!
5. I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH BE POSITIVE!
6. Make a list of things you will need for the pageant, dresses, swim suit, shoes, makeup, hair, nails, tan, business suit. Google all your local businesses that sell these items and provide these services! Email, Send Mail, Call, or talk to them in person to get a sponsored. Must dressy clothing stored will be willing to help you.
7. Find designers that design dresses online like Tony Bowls and on their websites you can find local stores that sell their dresses. Those are the places where you will get the most willing sponsors!
8. Going to each business while take a lot of effort. Another easier option is to send hundreds of emails to businesses, with your picture and sponsorship letter attached. Here are places to email and consider for sponsorship: Hair Salons, Spas, Boutiques, Restaurants, Car Dealerships, Dentists, Doctors, Lawyers, Real Estate Agents, Tanning Salons, and so on.