How to Get the "London Look"
- Dark skinny jeans. Brits pair practically everything with super-tight black or navy skinny jeans. They like to keep their outfits simple yet refined. Try pairing dark skinny jeans with oxfords and a collared shirt to get a particularly British look.
- Blazers. It seems Kate Moss is always wearing a blazer paired with skinnies. Paired with heels, a blazer instantly takes a British girl's outfit from day to night.
- Scarves! Brits (and pretty much everyone in the UK) are scarf-lovers. They instantly add an element of personality to the black-on-black London look. Make the scarf the center piece of your outfit and keep the rest dark and simple.
- Leather. Leather bags, boots, jackets, and belts perfectly compliment the minimalist fashion of the Brits. Kate Moss is often seen wearing all of these articles, and she is a big fan of black motorcycle jackets.
- Sailor-esque striped shirts. Striped tees look perfect under a dark blazer or paired with a body-con skirt and leggings. Try pairing stripes with red and navy-- Brits are often seem wearing this color combo.
- Oxfords. British girls pair their oxfords with practically everything: skinny jeans, dresses, skirts, and even shorts. They instantly make you look more British!
- Black Liquid Eyeliner. The Brits keep their makeup really simple. They pair a fresh face with liquid eyeliner to make their eyes pop. They want the attention to remain on their classic style, not on their makeup.