- Fashion and Beauty»
- Makeup & Cosmetics
How to Make Blush/Bronzer from Left Overs
Bronzed Blush DIY
Have a pile of old or broken blushes and bronzers? Don't trash them to make space for new ones, combine them to make a bronzed blush for summer!
Everyone has knocked a blush off of the bathroom counter and watched it crumble as it hit the floor. This method doesn't just cover the mixing of bronzers and blushes, but can work for powder, eyeshadow and everything else in packed powder form.
So, don't be discouraged when you have a powder take a dive, you can have them pieced back together in no time and with stuff you have in your medicine cabinet.
Things You Need
Something to break up and stir the blush and bronzer (I used a cuticle stick)
A Piece of Cloth (I used a bandana)
Steps to Blush/Bronzer Bliss
- Chip off old blush/bronzer into an old container.
- Crush and stir the blush and bronzer together.
- Add rubbing alcohol to the mixture until it is a little wetter than a paste.
- Smooth it out as best you can in the container.
- Take the cloth and the lid to the alcohol container.
- Place the cloth over the lid and pressed the mixture into the container.
- Once smooth let sit for a few hours until the alcohol evaporates.
- Enjoy with your blush brush for sun kissed cheeks!