- Fashion and Beauty»
- Bath, Shower & Spa Treatments & Products
How to Make Carrot Infused Oil
Carrot oil is very high in vitamin E which is great for skin. I like using the oil in my hair/skin products. Sometimes I can't always find carrot oil at the store. The only choice I have is to order it online.
I just recently tried a out an new way to make carrot infused oil. This is so easy to do at home and you only need 2 ingredients.
- 2 cups Shredded Carrot
- 1 and 1/2 cups Any carrier oil
- Shred carrots until you have at least 2 cups full
- Place the carrots in the crock pot.
- Pour the oil in the crock and stir it around so all the carrots are soaked.
- Cook the carrots on low for 8-24 hours.
- When the carrot shreds are brown/black, your carrot oil is READY.
- Use a cheese cloth to strain any impurities.
Carrot oil can be hard to find so making this awesome recipe at home can save you a disappointing trip to the grocery store.
Feel free to try it out then comment below if it worked for you. :)