How to Make Your Own Custom Make-Up Palette from a CD Case
Make your own custom make-up palette using this quick and easy guide. All you need is a CD case and some glue!
- An Empty CD Case
- Eyeshadow Pans
- Glue or Other Adhesive
- Remove the plastic CD tray inside the case along with all the paper inserts.
- Arrange your eyeshadows inside the palette and glue them down.
- If you wish, you can make a new paper insert for the front of the CD case or you can leave it out so you can see what's inside at a glance.
CD Eyeshadow Palette
- You can adhere a sheet of magnetic paper to the back of the CD case if you prefer it. Make sure it is not the printable magnetic sheets as those aren't strong enough to hold the pans in place.
- Watch out for the edge of the CD case near the hinge. This area isn't covered by the lid and is not very safe for eyeshadows.
- You can put other cosmetic pans inside the palette, not just eyeshadows!
- If you don't have a CD case, try a DVD case or another custom palette.