- Fashion and Beauty»
- Costumes & Uniforms
How to be a Ninja - With Just a T-Shirt!
Bored? Nothing better to do? Got some clothes lying around that you haven't cleaned up yet. Well, instead of actually cleaning, how about becoming a ninja! A t-shirt ninja, that is
1. First, find yourself just a regular t-shirt. Black would be traditional, but who am I to stunt your creativity. If you want to be a hot pink ninja, go right ahead. All right, got a shirt? Good. Now turn it inside out.
2. Now, put the shirt over your head backwards and hold the sleeves out to the sides. You don't have to poke your head out too far, otherwise your hair will get messed up, like mine.
3. Pull the sleeves behind your head and tie it into a single knot. Yes, just one tie will suffice. Make sure it's tight though. Not too tight! Your brain still needs some oxygen.
4. Okay, looking good! Make sure the collar is secure around your face. Re-tie the knot if you have to. The tag should be in front of you like so. Don't worry. We're going to cover that up in just a moment.
5. Pull the top of the collar down. Just to your eyebrows is perfect to keep the facile space at a minimum. Remember, you are ninja! Your identity must remain hidden.
6. Pull the bottom of the collar along with the tag up over your nose and fold it so the tag is now hidden from view, just like the good majority of your face. Make any necessary adjustments and strike a pose. You are now and official (t-shirt) ninja!
Ninja facts: The ninja, or the shinobi, originated in feudal Japan. The exact time is debated, but there is evidence that states that ninjas existed as early as the 12th century. A ninja's primary duties included espionage, sabotage, infiltration, and assassination.
Ninjas were trained in many different tactics that were categorized by different elemental techniques such as fire, water, earth, and wood. These tactics involved distraction, concealment, climbing, and stillness. Ninja's also utilized disguises and costumes such as dressing up as priests, monks, and entertainers.
Ninjas are masters in a wide variety of weaponry including, but not limited to, throwing knives, shuriken, bows and arrows, chain and sickle, but the katana is usually considered to be the ninja's weapon of choice.