How to treat your pimple/acne with banana peel
How annoying is it when you wake up and see a huge pimple on your face and you know it will not go down very soon? Very frustrating, isn't it? I've experienced acne problems for years and I used to spend hundreds of dollars on acne treatment and nothing seemed to work. The traditional treatment with acne lotions did not work out for me due the harsh chemicals present on it. Then I decided to change my menu by eating more fruits and vegetables, stop picking on my acne and use banana peels on my face for faster improvement. That's right, banana peel!
Acne is a skin condition in which spots can develop and can become inflamed. The banana peel has an anti-inflammatory antiseptic and cooling properties that can be used to soothe skin and reduce acne breakouts. Not only the peels are good for the skin but also the fruit itself provides many benefits for the body when digested.
It is very simple to use banana peel as a acne treatment. Follow the instructions and you will notice a significant improvement on your skin. This acne treatment may not work on skin with severe acne. If you are not allergic to banana or any of its properties, it is worth to give it a try. However, if you are allergic DON'T use this product.
- Eat a ripe banana. The peel has to be ripe, otherwise it will have no effect for acne treatment.
- Cut the banana peels in small peaces and rub the inside part of the peel into your face. You can choose to rub only into the affected area or all over the face.
- Rub until the inside part gets brown. Rub it for about 5 to 10 minutes 3 times a day.
- Don't wash your face after you rub the peel and leave it as much as you can. If you cannot do it 3 times a day can do it in the nighttime and leave it overnight. Wash it off with warm water in the morning.
The banana peel has many other utilities and some of them are:
- relieve itchiness from mosquito bite
- cure of headache by placing a banana peel on the forehead
- reduces wrinkle and tighten the skin -smash the banana peel and place it on the wrinkles
- rich in potassium and when deposited into the ground it will fertilize the plants around it
- it is good for reducing warts
Another inexpensive tip to keep your skin clear from acne is to use a green clay mask every week. It will keep your skin clean and breakout free. Green clay masks are great for oily skin as it sucks the oil of your face as well as detoxifies. It is really good. I bought it online because I couldn't find it in any store, but you can probably find it in a health food store in your city. You can also add tea tree oil to it for better and faster results.
Hope you have enjoyed it and leave your comments. If you do try this please let me know if it has worked out for you. =)
PS. Check out the following video to know more about what banana peels can do you us other than acne treatment.