- Fashion and Beauty»
- Makeup & Cosmetics
How to do cheetah style eye shadow
Eye make up
I love trying out new kinds of eye make up and styles. This is one of my absolute favorites. It looks awesome and adds a little flare to any look. This would be great to use for Halloween. You can just do a simple cheetah print or get creative and try different color combinations. This design is not as complicated as it looks. If you are looking for something fun and different than your everday makeup this is the perfect style to try.
There are lots of ways to accomplish this look but I found this way to be the easiest method that I got the best results with.
What you will need
- Black eye liner (the kind that is like a pen)
- your background color I chose orange
- Mascara (optional but this really completes the look)
What to do
- First start with the color you chose and apply that from eyelid to brow
- Then draw a line around your whole eye with the liner
- Then take the liner and draw the cheetah print design
- Finish with the mascara on the lashes
Some more rally cool idea and variations are listed bellow.
- Try just doing the lid with leopard
- Extend the design across the side of your face
- Use rainbow for a background
- Try using different color combos like green liner and pink shadow
- Try fill the half circle print with a slightly darker version of the base color
- Try pairing this look with leopard lips
- Try pairing this look with leopard nails
This is a fun style so be a creative and play around with the design. To make things easier you can use something with a cheetah print for a reference when you are drawing the design.
This video really helped me out
Some more of my work
- How to dye your hair with a leopard print or cheetah...
How to dye your hair with a leopard or cheetah design. This is really fun and it looks great. This is quick and easy. You can use natural dyes or chemical dyes. You can choose between permanent or temporary.
- How to naturally get rid of bags under the eyes
How to naturally get rid of swelling puffy under eyes. Puffy eyes can make you look older and more tired. These quick tips will prevent and get rid of swelling quickly.
- How to make your own natural make up remover
How to make your own makeup remover. This is a great money saver. These solutions only take minutes to make and are great for your skin. If you have sensitive skin you definitely want to give these a try.
Some related pages
- eye make-up for different eyes
Eye make up Every woman wants to do make-up for their faces. But the most important part of face is the eye.When we look at a person the first thing we do that we look at their eyes. Eyes talk a lot so we should highlight our eyes first. Right...
- Eye Make Up for Sensitive Eyes
Just because you have sensitive eyes doesn't mean you can't wear eye make up - but it does mean you might have to put some thought into it if you want to avoid discomfort or tears. An article on how to minimise the problems of sensitivity.