How to get rid of acne scars quickly
How to Get Rid of Acne Scars
Very deep acne scars require a combination of treatments to get them to fade away. Listed below are ways on how to get rid of acne scars with natural ingredients. Not every treatment will produce astounding results, but it is hoped that each will contribute some to the cause.
How to Get Rid of Acne Scars with 6 Treatments
Before anyone buys questionable creams or subjects themselves to expensive plastic surgery, they should try the natural remedies that use items commonly found around the house. Here are a few.
1. Egg whites – Remove the yolks and start with two egg whites. Dab a cotton ball in the whites and apply to the face with swirling strokes, massaging the whites into the pores. As the egg whites absorb into the skin, there will be a tightening and drawing feeling. Leave the egg whites on for thirty minutes and then rinse off with clean water.
2. Tomato rub – Cut the tomato in half and use both sides to rub onto the skin. The tomato will lighten the scars and make the skin more elastic. Allow the juice to stay on about twenty minutes. People who are allergic can have a reaction to the acidity of the tomato. A sample area should be tested before applying the juice to the entire face.
3. Lemon juice fascial – A top treatment in how to get rid of acne scars is the lemon, which reduces the appearance of the scars and softens the skin at the same time. A twenty minute treatment should be long enough to leave on before washing away with warm clean water.
4. Cucumber juice – Another juice that has skin healing properties comes from the cucumber. It can be used daily because it has no acidity and can even be left on for extended periods. Cucumber has been a beauty treatment for years, especially around the eyes for wrinkles.
5. Honey mask – Wash the face with warm to hot water to open the pores, and pat the skin dry quickly with a towel so the honey can be applied before the pores return to normal. Apply the honey to the entire affected areas liberally.
Leave the honey mask on for twenty minutes and rinse off with warm water. Dry the face with a towel again and then rub an ice cube over the area. This should be a daily ritual which will make the skin softer and aid in removing the acne scars.
6. Baking soda paste - The last natural method for how to get rid of acne scars is to unclog pores that have acne bacteria inside. The baking soda kills the acne bacteria in the process.
Mix water with the baking soda to form a heavy paste. Dab this on all the scars and leave it for three minutes. Wash it off with warm water and repeat twice per day. The baking soda also helps to exfoliate the skin.
Other Treatments in How to Get Rid of Acne Scars
While natural treatments for acne are excellent ways to improve a person's looks, most people want something to work almost instantly. Many people will not do the treatments regularly so that acne will disappear, and that is understandable because of the embarrassing nature of acne scars.
Acne scar cream can speed the process of rejuvenation, but careful selection should be made to get the right product to do the work. Most people check reviews to find how to get rid of acne scars with creams. This can save time and money spent on products that don't work.
Keep a Log of Your Progress
Knowing that any treatment to get rid of acne will take time to complete, keeping a record of what you do and how often you do it is good to help you understand what is working and what isn't, and it can serve to enlighten someone else who has acne.
Taking pictures will also show if you are making meaningful progress. It is best to use a digital camera and take shots in the same place with the same light conditions each time to have a realistic comparison. Be patient, because even the best treatments can't miraculously improve a serious problem overnight.
It is important to realize, diligence in the efforts and patience are required to achieve noticeable results.