How to Remove Wrinkles With Home Made Remedies
Take a look how wrinkles form
Wrinkles are those fine lines which gets prominent with aging. There are many factors which promote to premature wrinkles. Sagging skin, eye bags are some of the indicators which make us look older than our age. Wrinkles surface mostly on face, around neck and on the back of hands. Wrinkles are of two types surface line and deep furrows. The former is easy to treat and are the early signs of aging. The latter requires some advanced techniques of cosmetic surgery. Wrinkles are caused due to the less production of collagen and elastin in the dermis. The dermis is second layer of our face skin, which has proteins like collagen and elastin. Collagen supports our skin firmness and elastin helps the skin to role back to its original position after any facial expression. Due to various reasons like aging, smoking, poor nutrition causes less production of these proteins, which in turn causes our skin to show the signs of wrinkles. Further, loss of fats with aging under the face skin tissues aggravate the process of wrinkles faster.
There are many therapies available in the market through cosmetic surgery. Nature has given us the ocean to treat anything in our body. Nature has answers for all. Therefore, it is better to opt for the natural process which has no side effects and good for the body, which is also a natural product. The natural treatment blend easily in our body without causing any adverse effect on the functions of the body. Bot ox is one of the widely used treatment these days in cosmetic surgery around the globe. Not many know, that bot ox has chemicals which are highly venomous if given concentrated. So, viewers just think, is it necessary to inject some poison in your body to look better or is it better to look for products of the nature with absolutely fresh nutrients. These natural products have nutrients and minerals, which are actually required by the skin and the body to function.
(This article does not promote to avoid alternate cosmetic surgery methods for beauty enhancements)
Best home made remedies to prevent wrinkles
There are many products available in the open market, which claims the best results against wrinkles. All these products are costing high and have a burden on our monthly budget. I have some of the best natural remedies for you.
- Lemon juice - Lemon juice is one of the few natural product which is widely used in many beauty solutions. Apply lemon juice, a few drops on your face, for up to 15 minutes. After this wash your face with normal plain water. Apply this therapy everyday for 7 weeks and you will see the best results.
- Potato- Potatoes are best for anti aging natural skin care. Its use is very simple. Just apply the slices of potatoes over your face gently. Do this ever alternate day continuously to prevent wrinkles surfacing on your face.
- Green pineapples- Apply green pineapples and apples on the skin for 20 minutes everyday. It softens the skin and also heals your cracked skin with good properties to keep your face skin free of wrinkles.
- Aloe vera- Aloe vera is one the few products which is an essential part of any beauty product. You can use aloe vera at home in its natural form to keep wrinkles away. Take one leaf of aloe vera plant and extract the juice out of it. Apply the juice on your face for 15 minutes and then wash it with mild warm water.
- You can also mix the gel of one aloe vera leaf with vitamin E capsule. Now, apply the mixture on your face. Leave it for 20 to 30 minutes and then wash it with mild warm water.
- Ginger- Ginger is rich in antioxidant content and so it is very useful in anti wrinkle process. It also inhibits the breakdown of elastin, which is the main reason of fine lines and sagging skin. Take a pinch of grated ginger and one teaspoon of honey. Eat this mixture daily to prevent wrinkles. Ginger tea is also beneficial to prevent wrinkles on your face.
- Sandalwood and rosewood- Take few drops oil such as sandalwood, rosewood, neroli and rose jasmine. Mix the drops of these oils with primrose oil. It is now an anti wrinkle lotion. Apply on your face daily before sleeping.
- Seedless grapes- Take half of one green seedless grape and then rub it over your wrinkle face for 15 minutes. Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash with mild warm water to get better results.
- Caster oil- Apply caster oil on your wrinkled skin surface everyday. Gently massage with this oil to prevent wrinkles.
- Coconut- Coconut is also good in anti aging treatment. Take one coconut, grate it well. Now, take out the milk of the coconut. Apply the milk on the skin surface and leave it for 20 minutes. Then wash it with mild warm water.
- Water- Drink sufficient water, water keeps the body hydrated and ensure adequate moisture to keep your skin in good shape. Drink at least 4 liters purified water daily.
- Carrot- Carrots have high concentration of vitamin A which promotes the production of collagen. Collagen ensures the skin smooth and its firmness. Wash your face with carrot juice every morning to keep your skin wrinkle free. Another way of using, grate one big carrot and apply it over your face. Leave it for 20 minutes, then wash with mild warm water.
- Almond- Almonds are rich in fibers, vitamin E, oleic acid, folic acid, zinc and calcium. All these nutrients are very good in anti aging solution. You can massage with almond oil twice in a week to delay the signs of aging and wrinkles.
- Egg- Eggs have many in beauty products. This method may be difficult for some of you, due to egg's smell on your face and its inner fluid, but it has good benefits. Take two eggs, break it to the frothy consistency and then apply the foam with your fingers gently. Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it with cold water. Apply this method twice in a week to see the results.
- Tomato- Tomatoes are also good in delaying the process of wrinkles. Take a fresh tomato and add few drops of glycerin. Now, apply the solution with a cotton ball on your face. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it with cold water.
- Cucumber- It has been in use for centuries to keep the skin charming. We all do it placing cucumber over our eyes. Now, step further, grate and blend up the whole cucumber and then apply it over your face and neck. Leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse it off gently with normal water. Thrice a week is recommended for this method to get better results.
Charming face without wrinkles
- Home remedies to get relief from cold and cough
Climatic changes brings cold and cough to almost every individual. It becomes an embarrassment, if takes considerable time to heal. In this article, i have some simple home remedies for their treatment
Some common tips to keep away wrinkles
- Use sunscreen lotion, whenever you go out in sunlight for a considerable duration. Sunlight exposure is one of the main reasons which aggravates the process of wrinkles.
- Keep your body and skin hydrated with enough water and fruit juice. Remember, water and fruit juice have sufficient nutrients to keep your skin nourishing.
- Avoid washing your face with warm water too often. It evaporates the fine presence of moisture under the skin.
- Do not sleep with pillow pressed against your face. It initially, gives fine lines which becomes deep impressions over the time.
- Quit smoking and restrict diet with high level of cholesterol and and fats. Smoking dehydrates the moisture of the face skin and high cholesterol and fats accumulates fats in your tissues which can not be supported by the structural section of the skin.
- Make a practice of doing face steaming or skin sauna before applying any face mask. Steaming or sauna opens the pores of the skin, which boosts the benefits of the face mask.
- Exercise daily, make a routine of exercising your hands and facial muscles. Exercise maintains the blood flow in the in your hands and face which keeps wrinkles off.
- Massage with oil suitable for your skin. Massaging with oil keeps the moisture of the skin intact. Oily skin tends to keep wrinkles away for a longer time.